Official (3) Dallas Mavericks VS (6) Portland Trailblazers Playoff Thread: Mavs win in 6.

Get outta Nowitzki's face 
mad.gif

Come on Chris, you gotta put some force into the foul if you're going the flagrant route
30t6p3b.gif

Come on Chris, you gotta put some force into the foul if you're going the flagrant route
30t6p3b.gif

wow chris johnson should get thrown out for that imo

johnson was pissed nowitzky didn't even pay attention to him on the play before

wow chris johnson should get thrown out for that imo

johnson was pissed nowitzky didn't even pay attention to him on the play before

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

RT @mavstats: Mavs have not lost a series when leading 3-2 in their history (6-0). They have been pushed to a game 7 four times though.
To be fair, there are so many embarrassing things, the Mavs haven't done yet. You needed to bring that up?
It's something interesting I found on Twitter, why you gotta jump on my back for?
laugh.gif

Mavs bench 0/10. Marion 2/8.

Nice.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MrONegative

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

RT @mavstats: Mavs have not lost a series when leading 3-2 in their history (6-0). They have been pushed to a game 7 four times though.
To be fair, there are so many embarrassing things, the Mavs haven't done yet. You needed to bring that up?
It's something interesting I found on Twitter, why you gotta jump on my back for?
laugh.gif

Mavs bench 0/10. Marion 2/8.

Nice.
laugh.gif

dallas not gonna win anything this year, next year, next couple years, even the end of the world. btw someone one in portland please knock the !$$! out of Terry. Cant stand that dude.

Back
Top Bottom