Official (3) Dallas Mavericks VS (6) Portland Trailblazers Playoff Thread: Mavs win in 6.

Just not smart. Once Haywood got beat at midcourt, should have just started walking towards the bench. Same script as last time, let's see if these "veterans" can pull it off this time 

Just not smart. Once Haywood got beat at midcourt, should have just started walking towards the bench. Same script as last time, let's see if these "veterans" can pull it off this time 

Dirk is automatic
sick.gif

Man, we can't get a stop on defense, we're lucky we're hitting shots or else we'd be tied right now.

GOT to clamp down.

Tyson has to play these final minutes.

Also get Marion in there.

Offense = Dirk and JET.
Defense = Marion and Chandler.

We need all four of those guys on the floor, even though I know Barea will be on the floor with the three PG line-up eventually, which I hate here, because we need size, not speed.

Man, we can't get a stop on defense, we're lucky we're hitting shots or else we'd be tied right now.

GOT to clamp down.

Tyson has to play these final minutes.

Also get Marion in there.

Offense = Dirk and JET.
Defense = Marion and Chandler.

We need all four of those guys on the floor, even though I know Barea will be on the floor with the three PG line-up eventually, which I hate here, because we need size, not speed.

The Mavs run into chaos down the stretch on offense. They have no clean sets other than getting the ball to Dirk and hoping he bails them out. I mean, why is Kidd dribbling the ball for most of the shot clock, going nowhere and then he just passes it out to Peja to wants to jack up a contested three? 

The Mavs run into chaos down the stretch on offense. They have no clean sets other than getting the ball to Dirk and hoping he bails them out. I mean, why is Kidd dribbling the ball for most of the shot clock, going nowhere and then he just passes it out to Peja to wants to jack up a contested three? 

Back
Top Bottom