Official (3) Dallas Mavericks VS (6) Portland Trailblazers Playoff Thread: Mavs win in 6.

Could it be?
2079vrd.jpg

No....witness this.

Nope. Every year I pull for Portland, every year...nada.

What's good with all these Fakers in here
laugh.gif
At least we got a good match-up
laugh.gif
Anyways I love my boy barea but man we need sz. Thank goodness Carlile

What's good with all these Fakers in here
laugh.gif
At least we got a good match-up
laugh.gif
Anyways I love my boy barea but man we need sz. Thank goodness Carlile

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

yo i can't stand this dude J.Terry, didn't like him on Sac still don't like him now.
Uh, he isn't Bobby Jackson.

laugh.gif

Dude was a Hawks player before Mavericks.
oh snap i take a L for that, that was bobby jackson, still dont like dude though

yo i can't stand this dude J.Terry, didn't like him on Sac still don't like him now.

laugh.gif

oh snap i take a L for that, that was bobby jackson, still dont like dude though

laugh.gif

ahhaha fail

laugh.gif
It would take an even bigger choke job that might be too much for the Mavs to even do but as soon as I thought that, Terry bobbles the ball away again. He is so weak with the ball...play him close and 80% of the time he'll lose the ball

laugh.gif

ahhaha fail

laugh.gif
It would take an even bigger choke job that might be too much for the Mavs to even do but as soon as I thought that, Terry bobbles the ball away again. He is so weak with the ball...play him close and 80% of the time he'll lose the ball

Back
Top Bottom