Official (3) Dallas Mavericks VS (6) Portland Trailblazers Playoff Thread: Mavs win in 6.

Originally Posted by Fearless

lmao all dallas fans feeling like they have won the championship.

Relax bro...no need to ruffle feathers before the series even starts. 
laugh.gif

Wow. What a series. It was tough Blazers. With the exception of G2, I never really felt like we had a game under control.

You guys battled us hard, pushed us physically, and I feel like it'll help us in the next round. You guys fought hard, but the perimeter shooting just wasn't there for yall consistently. Wes or Andre or Brandon would hit a big shot, but it just wasn't consistent enough for yall.

I hope you guys can get out of your injury funk and make another run, you guys have some really talented pieces on that squad out in the hellhole of America (joking).
laugh.gif

Really though, great series yall, it was fun.

JET stepped up HUGE in the second half, ridiculous. All the big shots we needed we got.

Will chitchat more later, I got a midterm tomorrow.
nerd.gif

Wow. What a series. It was tough Blazers. With the exception of G2, I never really felt like we had a game under control.

You guys battled us hard, pushed us physically, and I feel like it'll help us in the next round. You guys fought hard, but the perimeter shooting just wasn't there for yall consistently. Wes or Andre or Brandon would hit a big shot, but it just wasn't consistent enough for yall.

I hope you guys can get out of your injury funk and make another run, you guys have some really talented pieces on that squad out in the hellhole of America (joking).
laugh.gif

Really though, great series yall, it was fun.

JET stepped up HUGE in the second half, ridiculous. All the big shots we needed we got.

Will chitchat more later, I got a midterm tomorrow.
nerd.gif

Worst part about the Mavs winning? Having to deal with Laker fans for a 7 game series.

Worst part about the Mavs winning? Having to deal with Laker fans for a 7 game series.

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Yep.
laugh.gif

Not all of them, you know who yall are I'm okay with.
laugh.gif

Yep.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Yep.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
it's gon be a fun series,  im going with lakers in 5 or 6  with most of the games being close.  if dallas can close out games on the road this can possibly go 7 though.

no lie dallas beating portland and finishing them off on the road after the game 4 debacle was pretty good and they showed me something by doing that.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Yep.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
it's gon be a fun series,  im going with lakers in 5 or 6  with most of the games being close.  if dallas can close out games on the road this can possibly go 7 though.

no lie dallas beating portland and finishing them off on the road after the game 4 debacle was pretty good and they showed me something by doing that.

Blazers sucked, LA played decent but the only dude out there who played like he really wanted it was Gerald. I am tired of Miller not being in the game in crunch time. He was solid all year and better at getting other teammates involved. Tell me why Roy has to be in the game running point, dude had no sense of urgency to get down the court the last 3 minutes. Yea yea I am complaining about him, I %*$%#%! hate his playing style. Why are we switching up what has worked most of the year for a dude who has had a few good games. Nate needs to figure %#!! out before this time next season. You can't go into the playoffs without your line ups set of who you want in the game at the end. Hopefully Roy and Rudy get shipped out for someone.

Good series Mavs fans, good luck with the Lakers

Blazers sucked, LA played decent but the only dude out there who played like he really wanted it was Gerald. I am tired of Miller not being in the game in crunch time. He was solid all year and better at getting other teammates involved. Tell me why Roy has to be in the game running point, dude had no sense of urgency to get down the court the last 3 minutes. Yea yea I am complaining about him, I %*$%#%! hate his playing style. Why are we switching up what has worked most of the year for a dude who has had a few good games. Nate needs to figure %#!! out before this time next season. You can't go into the playoffs without your line ups set of who you want in the game at the end. Hopefully Roy and Rudy get shipped out for someone.

Good series Mavs fans, good luck with the Lakers

I swear that 4th qtr felt like 05-06 Jason Terry & Dirk Nowitzki.

HUGE shots ALL quarter, NOTHING but nylon.

We sure as hell could use it in LA, we'll see.

JET had one HUGE game and two stinkers.

I swear that 4th qtr felt like 05-06 Jason Terry & Dirk Nowitzki.

HUGE shots ALL quarter, NOTHING but nylon.

We sure as hell could use it in LA, we'll see.

JET had one HUGE game and two stinkers.

Miller wasnt in because his head wasnt in the game the whole night. He looked sluggish and tired throughout the night. He missed 2 free throws in a row! That hasnt happened all year! IMO Roy was the right guy to be out there. He feeds off the crowd. The only problem was that the crowd wasnt as into it as usual. Miller, with how he looked all night, would have moved slower with the ball than Roy. And I'm guessing Nate was looking for some more magic from Roy, as we all were.

I feel bad for Wallace though. Dude comes here on a 'legit' playoff team, competes to get into the starting role, then ends up being the only one who looks like they care in the biggest game of the season
30t6p3b.gif
The roster needs to be shaken up this offseason. I hope Cho has the balls to move these 'fan favorite' players for what we need.

Miller wasnt in because his head wasnt in the game the whole night. He looked sluggish and tired throughout the night. He missed 2 free throws in a row! That hasnt happened all year! IMO Roy was the right guy to be out there. He feeds off the crowd. The only problem was that the crowd wasnt as into it as usual. Miller, with how he looked all night, would have moved slower with the ball than Roy. And I'm guessing Nate was looking for some more magic from Roy, as we all were.

I feel bad for Wallace though. Dude comes here on a 'legit' playoff team, competes to get into the starting role, then ends up being the only one who looks like they care in the biggest game of the season
30t6p3b.gif
The roster needs to be shaken up this offseason. I hope Cho has the balls to move these 'fan favorite' players for what we need.

Back
Top Bottom