Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

You are missing my point, so I tap out man.

laugh.gif
 Don't worry, I understood you

Nah man, can somebody tell me why Nigerian Hair is better suited for "natural waves" than a regular african american's hair?

Nah man, can somebody tell me why Nigerian Hair is better suited for "natural waves" than a regular african american's hair?

You didn't know that Nigerians are of the chosen race?

-Knicks you shouldnt a posted them piks, straight made me sprint in the bathroom and grab my brush!

Those were two separate clauses.  Not saying the Nigerian part of me allows for natural waves, saying that  because I'm half white it allows for natural waves.
Simple miscommunication
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

i wolfed for about 4 weeks and after the cut i put the pacific ocean to shame
smh.gif
two days later it was calm waters
frown.gif
Tips on how to keep them joints deep?
lol this used to happen to me.. but make sure you keep brushing, but when getting your hair cut make sure your barber doesn't cut it lower than a 2 1/2.

i usually ask for a #3.. along with a lineup..

-Knicks you shouldnt a posted them piks, straight made me sprint in the bathroom and grab my brush!
lol
roll.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

damn beef?

lets stay on topic guys, and more pics of waves

just to try to change topics:

drbf5i.jpg

360waves.jpg

draft_lens1573291module11597175photo_1221773907360Waves2uk.jpg

360%20wavead.JPG

360spinna, southtrap,dawaveking.. im kinda upset that i can identify these N'S by their hair

bump day 1 of week 6 of wolfin

hair is laying down like crazy right now

look like i had a hair cut about 2 weeks ago(believe it or not)

yet im still disappointed with the right side of my head i see improvements all around but there
smh.gif

Cut my dreadlocks off approximately 2 weeks ago now, Im on the pursuit for waves. Ive bought carrot cream and indian hemp. Do i need a wave cap or anything? It's gonna be pretty easy for me to get waves because I have that textured hair but, Im wondering, how do I get them silky and sheeny? Do I need a pomade or anything? Thanks. And, can anyone post something similar to the Deron Williams and Michael Crabtree cuts? Tha dark caesar with the tapered side and neck? Thanks!

98928170.jpg

91792719.jpg

86139715.jpg

Man does anyone remember when Vick was in trouble and he cut his hair and the fool had waves the very next day. LOL.

What yall _'s mean when yall tell the barber you want a 2"? Is there a specific name for the cutt? I told my barber that and slime hit me with the Gucci "HUH" face
laugh.gif

anyway I told the _ to just cutt my joint down to the waves and this is what I got. Look like he took it down a lil to low.

xbgshu.jpg

waves.jpg

The drought is OVER

Wolfed for a couple weeks, but got the cut for mothers day, and its looking crazy. the flash on the camera doesn't do them any justice, but without hte flash the pics came out crappy
laugh.gif

I'm on a mission to get my waves neatly circled around my crown, and I'll be ready for the summer.

Anyway a person with straight hair (white person hair, I'm mixed) to get waves?

My brother has curly hair, when he grows it out. when he chopped it down it began to wave. (I'll post pics later)

So if i put something in my hair to make it curl, sustained the curl, then chopped it to a good length, any chance my hair will wave up?

moz-screenshot-2.png
Example of my hair:
14b3jw9.jpg

I'm growing it out now, to see if it'll curl once it gets to a certain length & i can take the route like my brother, but it's been so long since ive grown it. I doubt if it even curls, it's just really thin and straight.

-edit-

My brothers waves. all natural, no du rag or grease. just a wave cap.
2vnmo8m.jpg

moz-screenshot.png
moz-screenshot-1.png

2ryoa4k.jpg

Give me some advice...

I'm trying to go natural no pomade or weird stuff...lately I just put in some hair oil to keep the scalp from flaking and what nots...

brush, durag, warm water, brush durag...

I don't want those Diddy waves....just some nice low key waves...."hella handsome" has pretty much the wave style I'm looking to get

Originally Posted by BoutMyMoney333

What yall _'s mean when yall tell the barber you want a 2"? Is there a specific name for the cutt? I told my barber that and slime hit me with the Gucci "HUH" face
laugh.gif

anyway I told the _ to just cutt my joint down to the waves and this is what I got. Look like he took it down a lil to low.

xbgshu.jpg
[font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] #2[/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/font][font=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif] guard [/font]

Originally Posted by eiddyfouw

2ryoa4k.jpg

Give me some advice...

I'm trying to go natural no pomade or weird stuff...lately I just put in some hair oil to keep the scalp from flaking and what nots...

brush, durag, warm water, brush durag...

I don't want those Diddy waves....just some nice low key waves...."hella handsome" has pretty much the wave style I'm looking to get

my dude, just get a hot towel, a brush, some olive creme, and a du rag. wet your hair with hot water, put a dab of olive creame in your had, i'd say about the size of a quarter in your palm, and distribute it around your head. then brush until you cant brush anymore lol. throw on the du rag, and go about your day until you take it off. when you take it off, brush it.
and you can also buy some Indian hemp and use it about 3x a week. thats how much i use it. 

Back
Top Bottom