Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Dope thread, trying to get back on my wave game but years of having braids then dreads has left my hair straight. Has this happened to anyone else? Got my diane brushes and I brush faithfully but the little waves I have are skinny any suggestions?

Originally Posted by BossPlaya0625

Dope thread, trying to get back on my wave game but years of having braids then dreads has left my hair straight. Has this happened to anyone else? Got my diane brushes and I brush faithfully but the little waves I have are skinny any suggestions?
keep on brushin. u have to TRAIN your hair.

my %@#! still not on point but its gettin there.

All it takes is dedication to pick up that brush and use the right conditoners etc..

Originally Posted by MBen32

Grew my hair for 5 weeks, got it cut with the grain & it came out like this. The more I wolf, the deeper they'll get. 
27811_1295893963616_1418346874_30673548_1385239_n.jpg

The deeper what will get?

Originally Posted by AMafia

Originally Posted by Regal Black

Originally Posted by AMafia

Originally Posted by MBen32

Grew my hair for 5 weeks, got it cut with the grain & it came out like this. The more I wolf, the deeper they'll get. 
27811_1295893963616_1418346874_30673548_1385239_n.jpg

The deeper what will get?
the waves
You didn't see the joke.
laugh.gif

The guy's taper is a little too high which can affect your waves on the side but that has nothing to do with the joke.

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

keep on brushin. u have to TRAIN your hair.

my %@#! still not on point but its gettin there.

All it takes is dedication to pick up that brush and use the right conditoners etc..
Good looks, I got nappy ninja hair lol, what grease/conditioner should I use? I tried pomade a while ago but it just dried my scalp out.

Ok so i got waves an all but they're just not comin in at the back what do i do to get waves in the back??

Originally Posted by DATGUY615

Ok so i got waves an all but they're just not comin in at the back what do i do to get waves in the back??
simple, brush there like how you brush the front, give all sides of the hair equal treatment, but the weak sides the most treatment. 

ive been slipping waves were looking good but i slacked on my brushing smh bout to shower now and brush my *@* off

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Told yall fools ill be back...

8 weeks of wolfing
pimp.gif
felt good to cut some hairoff..
Okay i'm mad now. i've been wolfin for about 2 months or more also, but my !@$! aint lookin nothing like yours
nerd.gif
. What am i doing wrong? It looks like my waves have grown out instead of being more present. I use water, motions and brush. Any advice please
frown.gif

i refuse to post my @$%# off my poo poo cam phone @$%# will just make it look worse compared to those on this page
laugh.gif

in the words of Elpablo21
smh.gif
*continues to brush scalp into oblivion*

Good looks, I got nappy ninja hair lol, what grease/conditioner should I use? I tried pomade a while ago but it just dried my scalp out.
stay away from pomades, use the recommended grease posted in this thread. (check from pg.1)

usually nappy ninja hair = easy waves

Originally Posted by Tetsujin23

stay away from pomades, use the recommended grease posted in this thread. (check from pg.1)

usually nappy ninja hair = easy waves

good looks again homie

Another quick question....which is better stocking cap or du rag? or are they the same?
I would say get a wave cap. They really just look better and du-rags leaves bad wrinkles on your forehead.

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Another quick question....which is better stocking cap or du rag? or are they the same?
I would say get a wave cap. They really just look better and du-rags leaves bad wrinkles on your forehead.
Wrinkles? I don't know what material your forehead is made out of but just don't tie it too tight to avoid having a line on your forehead

Originally Posted by young718chris

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Wrinkles? I don't know what material your forehead is made out of but just don't tie it too tight to avoid having a line on your forehead
laugh.gif
..word ..dudes be tying it too tight to the point where they get headaches..i just unravel the strings after I tie it and never get any lines

Back
Top Bottom