Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

*bookmarked to drop heat later.......
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by got shoes

cats in here are dippin. i'm having a major problem getting the crown to wave up UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

keep on brush.. and yo did you go on that vaca yet?
Yeah i need to start bringin my brush to work more often...... Yup hit Miami with a fresh haircut. Went 2 months w/o getting a haircut or shave was very
sick.gif
and wifey hated me. My barber was like your $++@ curlin up top in the back.
laugh.gif
. But after she cut my $++@, i almost dropped a tear. I would like to say thanks to all The OG Wavers that got me spinnin, all advice is appreciated. Now i got to hit the crown xtra hard now.

cats in here are dippin. i'm having a major problem getting the crown to wave up UGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah i need to start bringin my brush to work more often...... Yup hit Miami with a fresh haircut. Went 2 months w/o getting a haircut or shave was very
sick.gif
laugh.gif
. But after she cut my $++@, i almost dropped a tear. I would like to say thanks to all The OG Wavers that got me spinnin, all advice is appreciated. Now i got to hit the crown xtra hard now.

ight thats whats up, and damn 2 months ewww lol.. but yea man.. keep on brushin..

any pics of the waves?

sick.gif
laugh.gif

ight thats whats up, and damn 2 months ewww lol.. but yea man.. keep on brushin..

any pics of the waves?
naw. i'm not ready yet, but maybe i will post something next week

Cut my dreads of a year and bout 7 months off a few weeks ago, after the 1st cut started back brushing and trying to get my waves back. I forgot how tedious a process this was
laugh.gif
. Hopefully I'll have them done by the end of July

Didn't know there was a wave thread. Exams finished equals wave game back on track.

A tip for everyone who wears a du-rag, buy a satin or silk durag, other materials can damage hair and they dont leave them deep lines on your forehead

roll.gif
roll.gif
at dudes thinking they doing it with them skinny *!# waves..theres supposed to be some space in between each wave and you can tell how many of you get your waves by using so much damn grease/pomade..like this kid for example

2chvtl5.jpg

sick.gif
..also peep the skinny waves..step your game up, dogs

another dude

061910_76.jpg

Your waves are NOT popito..skinny *!# waves
laugh.gif

WOW waves looking sick bro..

hmmmm we gotta have a contest on who waves are BEST?..

lets set it like this, Update pics July 31st. anyone down? (pause)

very 360 waveish but im down
laugh.gif

need to start going in for these next 2 weeks
as of right w/ durage line and all lol
laugh.gif
..dont really brush like how i used to..

And Mayor it aint really about they used pomade and got skinny waves..everyones texture is different..but if yall are using pomades..I suggest yall throw it out..
too hot for that outside..gonna be walking around looking like Sisqo hair all shiny with grease burning ya eyes
roll.gif

WOW waves looking sick bro..

hmmmm we gotta have a contest on who waves are BEST?..

lets set it like this, Update pics July 31st. anyone down? (pause)
Count me in Fresh
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom