Official 360 WAVES Thread VoL. Spring Season... Owwwwwwwwwwwwww

Nice waves Lucky. I have a question. I'm not flaming so don't take it that way. Why do you shape your line like that by your ear and temple area? Your haircut would be much better if you shaped it different and let it fill in to connect to your beard.

Nice waves Lucky. I have a question. I'm not flaming so don't take it that way. Why do you shape your line like that by your ear and temple area? Your haircut would be much better if you shaped it different and let it fill in to connect to your beard.

I dont want a durag line.

You get a du rag line on the side of your head? Most people get a line on their forehead. I don't get any

lines at all. I can understand your point though. Peace.

Accidentally let myself wolf since mid-May
laugh.gif

My waves have separated into flat-out curls at this point. I built my 360's naturally so hopefully that pattern and depth would come right back with a cut and a day or two of brushing.
Anybody know to deal with this when they're wolfing? I would grow my hair even longer and just get lined up if my waves didn't curl up in one spot when my hair gets too long.

Last edited:
Anybody try edgetastic wavebuilder? My sides aint that great on my right, and this stuffed worked for my lil brother, so I'm thinking about trying it. Also I scooped up Cold Labels and that stuff is NICE. Soft, smells good and my waves looking dope.

What's a good product to use just to keep my hair moisturized and ****?

Not even necessarily for waves.

I hate using thick *** pomades, I just need something to soften up my hair if possible and it moist so it won't be dry.

Last edited:
Anybody try edgetastic wavebuilder? My sides aint that great on my right, and this stuffed worked for my lil brother, so I'm thinking about trying it. Also I scooped up Cold Labels and that stuff is NICE. Soft, smells good and my waves looking dope.

Been using it for about 6 months. Stuff works wonders. I legit had one wave going in three different directions on the right side of my hair until I started using that stuff. Works on your crown too :nthat: :nthat: :nthat:

:smh: I ****** my **** up.

I need to get my waves back. Ended up going through some scalp problems and dandruff, so I chilled on the waves until I got myself back in order.

Now I got this low *** cut. I'm feeling jelly and impatient as hell.

I'll be back in a month :smh: :smh:

I'm done with the pomades bruh...

any tips on how to get the wet shiny look?
I used to mix lets jam green top and olive creme, wasn't bad but i suggest you cop some natural products from ebay, this seller sells small quantities of prodcuts if you wana mix and make your own product http://www.ebay.com/sch/humbleheadquarters/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686 oh yeah and free shipping, they also sell raw black soap

New product I'm using. Hollywood Beauty Olive Oil Shine Moisturizer. Duuuuuude...

I've got this, smells nice and the shine is dope.

Back
Top Bottom