Official 4/3: Cleveland Cavaliers VS Orlando Magic @ 8:00PM ET on ESPNHD

Ugly loss for my cavs...its ok..happens to the best of em. And NO orlando is not going to the finals
laugh.gif
...when the pressure is on...and the playoffs rollaround....they'll fold....just like shaq said
laugh.gif
....either boston or cleveland is coming out the east....case CLOSED.

Apologies to the Orlando fans for us not even showing up to play....... for two nights.... NEITHER LOSS IS JUSTIFIED......

They need to stop smelling themselves about the 16-1 March and realize the CHip is won in JUne..... My 88-89 & 91-92 CAVS neva loss like this....... :/

I am ****n disgusted........

we will see about that ^

we've showed we can beat both of those teams.

magic lookin REAL good right now.

Originally Posted by StrongMind3

Originally Posted by tmoney85

wow, all i can say is KOBE>LEBRON
ehhh...we swept yall during the season so dont get too cocky
wink.gif

Who is we? It surely isn't the Cavs.
laugh.gif
If you aren't a Cavs fan, your comment made no sense as a rebuttal. Revise yourself.

Magic still aren't a serious threat IMO until they win a few rounds.

wait... i go away for halftime and this is the score? is this really the score????? good job magic.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Magic still aren't a serious threat IMO until they win a few rounds.
I just hope we don't play the Pistons in the first round if so then
eyes.gif

laugh.gif
we shall see sik...we shall see...ill give orlando props though...I need to see them perform in the playoffs before I FULLY annoint them as a legitcontender.

Originally Posted by got shoes

Lebron is not even looking to score. Another player we know would of at least tried to make a comeback
roll.gif

Are you kidding me?

Dudes are so quick to forget when that "other player" refused to shoot the rock in a game 7 (or 6) of the playoffs after his team went down big.

Anyway, this is an aberration.... Cavs will bounce back.

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

wink.gif

laugh.gif
If you aren't a Cavs fan, your comment made no sense as a rebuttal. Revise yourself.

laugh.gif
calm down bro im a magic fan...he made a statement based on this gamethat kobe>lebron...im just pokin fun at him sayin that he shouldnt get too cocky cause we swept the lakers...just in fun my dude i know how serious youlaker fans take your lord and savior

roll.gif
StrongMind3 wrote:

wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
calm down bro im a magic fan...he made a statement based on this game that kobe>lebron...im just pokin fun at him sayin that he shouldnt get too cocky cause we swept the lakers...just in fun my dude i know how serious you laker fans take your lord and savior

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SHUGES

Originally Posted by got shoes

Lebron is not even looking to score. Another player we know would of at least tried to make a comeback
roll.gif

Are you kidding me?

Dudes are so quick to forget when that "other player" refused to shoot the rock in a game 7 (or 6) of the playoffs after his team went down big.

Anyway, this is an aberration.... Cavs will bounce back.

i really forgot. *rollseyes*

Originally Posted by Tunnel Vision

roll.gif
StrongMind3 wrote:

wink.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
calm down bro im a magic fan...he made a statement based on this game that kobe>lebron...im just pokin fun at him sayin that he shouldnt get too cocky cause we swept the lakers...just in fun my dude i know how serious you laker fans take your lord and savior

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

hell yea

Back
Top Bottom