Official 4/3: Cleveland Cavaliers VS Orlando Magic @ 8:00PM ET on ESPNHD

Horrible loss.

The Cavs better hope ORL runs into DET or BOS because the Magic will clean them in 5 games.

At least they would still have a 1 game lead pending a Lakers win tonight. A loss by LA will keep them 2 up.

Embarrassing though.

I hope LeBron took a picture of the final score with his pregame camera.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

Originally Posted by bright nikes

roll.gif
roll.gif

gortat with the 3.

this is why the cavs wont win a ring, they can't win on the road
frown.gif

Huh??? 25-13 on the road and 20-4 against the West... hell u talkn bout Willis????? lol
how many of those road wins were against good teams?

the Cavs have failed against the top teams this season. check their record vs LA, Boston, Orlando, SA, etc... especially on the road.

No... u do that for me.... lol no way were these 61 wins against MOSTLY scrubs... lol
alright then:

the Cavs are 2-6 this year against the super elite teams (LA, Boston, Orlando), losing by an average margin of 14 points.

their 61 wins aren't mostly against scrubs, but they definitely aren't against teams they could possibly face in the ECF or the Finals.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Magic still aren't a serious threat IMO until they win a few rounds.
I don't know, they're playing real well and I believe they're a strong threat to take the east. Who else in the east besides theCeltics? Detroit is up and down. Seems like Orlando is peaking at the right time.

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Horrible loss.

The Cavs better hope ORL runs into DET or BOS because the Magic will clean them in 5 games.

At least they would still have a 1 game lead pending a Lakers win tonight. A loss by LA will keep them 2 up.

Embarrassing though.

smh.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

dont worry so much. yeah this was ugly but they arent going to lose by 40 again and make a habit of this. this might be what they needed. to get their #%%%@kicked right before the biggest games of their lives (playoffs) they just need to focus on the game. im honestly not worried at all.

wow, I didn't watch the game tonight, was out at a playing ball/at a family function, wow what happened, I had a feeling this would happen, The Magicalways give us a hard time, I really don't want to see them in the Playoffs at all

Please Cavs don't choke, please secure the #1 seed in the east, we just need 3 wins, Lets go on a nice win streak now so we can keep the Lakers off ourtails

Cavs will be just fine. They have hit a wall after going on a run rarely seen in the NBA for quite some time. I firmly believe that if the Cavs met the Magicin any round it would be a 4-2 series. If you take the three point shot away from the Magic, they are a different team, and they would keep firing shots eventhough they are missing cause their team and coach would panic and not know what to do, word to Big SHAQ. They live and die by the three, and I think if youmake them work for their shots, they would have a problem. Cavs gave up way to many open looks, and when you do that against the magic, they will make you payfor it. If you have watched the Cavaliers in the playoffs the past couple of years, you would know that any problem they have during the season, quicklydisappears during the playoffs. With that said, GO CAVS!!

Originally Posted by outacontrol music

Horrible loss.

Embarrassing though.

smh.gif
laugh.gif

jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus i thought losing the wizards last night was bad....this is just a damn shame lol. Cavs wont be able to see Orlando in a7 game series. LBJ's prayin for someone to eliminate them in the first round lol.

7 players in double figures.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens in the playoffs.

Back
Top Bottom