Official 4/3: Cleveland Cavaliers VS Orlando Magic @ 8:00PM ET on ESPNHD

jpzx

Supporter
Battle of the #1 picks...

HUGE game for both teams...the #1 seed vs #3 seed. Cleveland's 13-game winning streak was just snapped by the Wizards of all teams
laugh.gif
...and they're looking to rebound. Very important game for the Magic seeingas there aren't many games remaining in the regular season and they're trying to capture that #2 seed.

Cavs by 3
58536c39171b840f5b0ce21446e9bb97b100a52f.gif

nba_a_jamehowa_580.jpg

Originally Posted by belle155

you already know what it is
LOL... dude was ghost throughout the Cavs-Wiz thread, yet he quickly appears in the next gamethread made immediately after the game
laugh.gif
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

Originally Posted by belle155

LOL... dude was ghost throughout the Cavs-Wiz thread, yet he quickly appears in the next gamethread made immediately after the game
laugh.gif
eyes.gif
sorry. i worked til 10 tonight and watched the wiz game til the end THEN came on here. sorry i didnt update with smiley faces throughout thegame. go check now, im in the wiz thread. glad im popular enough to where you gotta keep tabs on me. please keep my junk outta your mouth tho

ill make a sign for you if you want sunday. ill be row 1 about 5 feet behind the cavs bench when SA comes to town so i know ill be on tv at least 100 timesthen. i figure you arent gonna be on tv anytime soon so ill make it happen for you son. maybe ill make another NT sign you all can see too.

pimp.gif

Lets go CAVS.... take care of Biz... I dont need Orlando gaining any confidence as the #2 seed....

Last night's game was bad because of the loss.... great because of the view.... man what a good time..... lol

Blah. I'm in Paris and won't catch the game but go Cavs...let's take this after the %!%@$#%% that was last night!

will miss majority of the game tonight, we always play poor in Orlando, if we win tonight, it will be huge, will cut our magic number down to 1 for getting the1 seed in the East, I believe.

I haven't seen the Magic play a ton this season, but I'll probably skip between this and the Final Four tonight. Is Skip still as fun to watch as hewas with Houston?

eek.gif

Lebron did the half court shot again beating D-12 during warmups.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Real talk, Lebron always looks like he's having a damn good time out there.

Lebron filming the team workout
laugh.gif

Yo can someone tell me why that pic with Lebron and Dwight almost have them at the same height lol but anyways hope the cavs take this one after last night
sick.gif

Dwight howard should stick to playing basketball, Cuz trying to b a comedian aint fa him...
eyes.gif
Datt T-Mobile commerical...
indifferent.gif

Im Taking the CAV'S

Back
Top Bottom