Official #4 Oklahoma at Texas Tech on ABC

Why in the world is Joey Halzle in at QB?

Texas Tech doesn't beat good football teams. Really don't expect this to hold up...

All we need is for OU to lose to lose tonight...and lose to OSU. then for us to win against tamu...man lol

Why in the world is Joey Halzle in at QB?

sam bradford is injured

Yeah if OU can stop Tech and get a TD here to go into the half within 2 TDs, they'll be in good shape. BUT, Tech is just methodically picking apart thisSooners D. Another TD here and it's over for the Sooners.

Damn yo..............the hell is wrong with OU?

I want mizzou to have a rematch but the way OU is playing without their star QB doesnt look too good......................ah well, gives us a better chance iguess.

laugh.gif
And so begins the crumble of the Red Raiders...Oklahoma has to convert off that turnover...

Even with Bradford hurt, Halzle shouldn't see the field. He's awful.

this fool has 47 passing attempts. and OU needs to step up that defense no matter how bad Halzle is playing

i'm finished with college football.

If anybody could beat LSU it was oklahoma, ohh welll.....go chargers.

47 pass attempts and vennables still hasn't figured out how to stop the pass.
smh.gif
2nd half = new birth i hope.

I'm sorry our coaching staff does not deserve a win here, 3 passing plays in a row
smh.gif
demarco murray? patrick allen anybody? were a smashmouth team, arun-to-pass team, not pass-to-run.

Our 2 or 3 TE's are great where are they?
smh.gif

Who's calling our offense? Brian Billick?

Game over.
roll.gif

It's Kansas' turn to screw up next week now
laugh.gif

The Longhorns are in good shape. They just gotta give a troubled A&M team a beatdown in College Station next week and they could be in a BCS bowl.

sam bradford is injured
smh.gif

Damn, same thing that is killing the Sooners, killed the Ducks.

If Texas Tech holds on, they have a tendency to blow it, the BCS will be in shambles.

1. LSU
2. Kansas
3. West Virginia
4. Missouri
5. OSU
6. Georgia
7. ASU
8. VTech
9. USC
10. Oregon

Again, this is if Texas Tech holds on. The ASU vs. USC and the Missouri vs. Kansas game are going to be huge next week.

Are they redshirting Keith Nichol? Why in the hell is Joey Halzle still in this game?

The only good thing for Oklahoma is that as quickly as Texas Tech can build a lead, they can throw it away just as fast because they cannot run the footballfor %#%*...If Halzle can get his act together, Oklahoma can still easily win this football game.

Back
Top Bottom