Official #4 Oklahoma at Texas Tech on ABC

Originally Posted by buggz05

finally my boy, the shockey-like finley
sick.gif
Hush... This game is far from over...Texas Tech is up 14 with 8 minutes left in the game, and doesn't even run a minute off the clock beforegiving it right back...
roll.gif
Pathetic.

we stay getting screwed by "reviews"

what is with this officiating review vendetta against us?

How in the hell did the official review that call for a total of 15 seconds? You HAVE to give that call more attention than that. My goodness. That'shorrible.

that was BS, i dont see how that is not a TD he came in bounce with the ball and body was way out when dude ripped it out

Originally Posted by buggz05

we stay getting screwed by "reviews"

what is with this officiating review vendetta against us?

It's because no one likes yOU
smile.gif

(Sorry, I know that was corny but I'm bored
ohwell.gif
)

Originally Posted by ooIRON MANoo

1. LSU
2. Kansas
3. West Virginia
4. Missouri

This is garbage forreal.............Why is WV ranked ahead of Mizzou when WE lost to OU.................but WV lost to South Florida??? It doesnt matter,as long as mizzou puts kansas away next week.............mizzou will just right over WVU to #2..............if they dont it still doesnt matter because if wewin the big 12, we are going anyway

plays involving receptions and sidelines, u must maintaint possession even after hitting the ground. *shrugs* the tech corner had a grasp on it too,there's no way to overturn that call on the field.

and as for it being quick, they are limited to the Available ABC camera angles. They dont have it set up like NFL does

Originally Posted by GUNNA GET IT

plays involving receptions and sidelines, u must maintaint possession even after hitting the ground. *shrugs* the tech corner had a grasp on it too, there's no way to overturn that call on the field.

and as for it being quick, they are limited to the Available ABC camera angles. They dont have it set up like NFL does
it still should of taken longer then 15 secs for it. and hazle cant throw a fade route to save his damn life

Halzle hasn't thrown a decent fade all night long. He's thrown behind receivers, overthrown receivers, stared down receivers...He's terrible.

F the whole NCAA COLLEGE FOOTBALL DIVISION ITB realtalk I'm sick of being shafted, last year...oregon, texas tech...and now this year: Missourri and TexasTech.

Back
Top Bottom