Official 49ers Offseason Thread: Time to re-evaluate the draft...

Sup_

I don't think Gore can wear the black visor cause of a NFL rule (?)... which sucks cause he looks sick with it on.

Colvin
smokin.gif
straight from the burg too bad he went to weak ol de la salle. I hope he sticks with the team.

Peace.

Originally Posted by j2o

Sup_

I don't think Gore can wear the black visor cause of a NFL rule (?)... which sucks cause he looks sick with it on.

Colvin
smokin.gif
straight from the burg too bad he went to weak ol de la salle. I hope he sticks with the team.

Peace.

laugh.gif
Come on now.

I hope Colvin sticks on the Niners too.

Originally Posted by j2o

i dont think so? i see LT wearing a black visor all the time.

here's an example of one:

p1_tomlinson.jpg

Originally Posted by NothingToL0se

Originally Posted by j2o

i dont think so? i see LT wearing a black visor all the time.

here's an example of one:

p1_tomlinson.jpg

yeah, doesnt it have something to do with him getting migraines if he's exposed to too much sunlight or somethin along those lines

Sup_
Originally Posted by patrickcakes

Originally Posted by j2o

Sup_

Colvin
smokin.gif

Peace.

laugh.gif
Come on now.

I hope Colvin sticks on the Niners too.

laugh.gif
Well if you can't tell I went to Pittsburg High so you have tohate on De La Salle.
[h2]Major rule changes[/h2]
  • Tinted visors on players' facemasks are banned except for medical need.
I believe thats why LT can wear it because he has migraines.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom