OFFICIAL (5) MIAMI HEAT V.S. ATLANTA HAWKS (4) ROUND1/GAME 5 PLAYOFF THREAD (2-2)/ 4/29 8:00PM TNT

Originally Posted by Bigmike23

how is he not out of the game?
2mc7u4j.jpg

"You shouldn't let the emotions of the crowd determine the call."

I hate when the refs do that. I've seen tons of flagrant foul calls that aren't flagrant fouls, but the crowd's boos make them into flagrant fouls.Meanwhile I've seen tons of actual flagrant fouls committed on road teams that aren't called, because the crowd is cheering.

the refs basically judged that off of the landing, and everyone's reaction. it was just a foul off the body because he was clearly going for the ball.

That is not a flagrant,dude hung on the rim which made it look bad.

I cannot believe the refs are letting the crowd determine the call.

DAMN BAD CALL FOR REAL!!!! as much as im a heat fan fair is fair... but that call aint even right...

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

how is he not out of the game?
2mc7u4j.jpg

im asking for real smart $@+

i thought a Tech and Flagrant adds up to a ejection?

guess i was wrong

2 techs = ejection
flagrant 2 = ejection
flagrant 1 = 2 shots + ball, 1 personal foul

someone correct me if im wrong.

That was a terrible call. Wade tried to make a play on the ball and gets a flagrant. Rondo almost takes off Miller's face and he doesn't get aflagrant. NBA officiating FTL!!

these refs in all these damn playoff games are pissing me off I'm not understanding this dumb @++$, don't do go through training?

NBA is a crock..

Originally Posted by hustleordie

Originally Posted by TH0MAS CR0WN

they will probably review the play after the game is decided and rescind that flagrant, but still
smh.gif

What good does that do?

absolutely nothing, they'll review it though cause they have to. but by then it won't matter

Is it too much to ask to get a close game in this series?

and smh at a flagrant foul

They should have went to the replay if that was the case, very poor job especially with +%!% Bavetta being the lead guy there.

IMO that was a turning point that started this run by the Hawks.

roll.gif

I knew y'all dudes was gonna come with the Wade/Bavetta bodyguard jokes.

Stern protecting his investment.
laugh.gif

kf0hap.jpg

awuf6u.jpg

msk6xt.jpg

14scro6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom