OFFICIAL (5) MIAMI HEAT V.S. ATLANTA HAWKS (4) ROUND1/GAME 5 PLAYOFF THREAD (2-2)/ 4/29 8:00PM TNT

That's why Josh Smith is a liability at times, he's a great defender, but if he's not dunking it, he's a chucker.

Jesus Christ look at that, after airballing dude stuffs it down on JO.

smh.gif
ive it up J.O. one more in your books. POSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

$100 Says it will be on a commercial by the end of the playoffs.
laugh.gif

Miami acting game is looking very promising......i bet Ari Gold is licking his chops to be their agent

FTR Jermaine O'neal is becoming the new Shawn Bradley......just posters everywhere.

Originally Posted by sooperhooper

CAN SOMEONE PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THERE WAS NO FOUL CALLED ON THAT LAST JOSH SMITH LAYUP?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!
There was obvious contact while he was in the air. National Business Association
smh.gif

Haslem kind of went straight up. Refs are so inconsistent

CAN SOMEONE PLEEEEEEEEEEEASE EXPLAIN TO ME WHY THERE WAS NO FOUL CALLED ON THAT LAST JOSH SMITH LAYUP?!?!?!?!?!??!!??!?!?!
There was obvious contact while he was in the air. National Business Association
smh.gif

Originally Posted by LifeLessons

Miami acting game is looking very promising......i bet Ari Gold is licking his chops to be their agent
we gonna come back... we have a lot of ball left to play... the only thing that can probably stop us is stolen internet
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom