**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

:rofl: who comes up with these concepts for these music videos?

They really couldn't use someone else other than Banks and Yayo? :lol: it just makes 50 look like a snake to his boys...I know it's a storyline but they acting like the ***** couldn't cast someone else

And Eif Riveria is notorious for having his camera angles switch every two seconds instead of longer shots...not a good look imo

They really couldn't use someone else other than Banks and Yayo? :lol: it just makes 50 look like a snake to his boys...I know it's a storyline but they acting like the ***** couldn't cast someone else

And Eif Riveria is notorious for having his camera angles switch every two seconds instead of longer shots...not a good look imo

these guys need to get out of their circle more often, cause it looks like they have no friends in the music industry at all. everything about these guys is outdated.

Last edited:
Can't really have friends in the industry when you dissed everybody getting to the top. I know Banks is a huge introvert, but even he ventured out on HFM2 with Swizz, Kanye, Raekwon and Pusha T features, but that was 2010. Banks and Yayo are 33 and 37, they should have some brand of their own by now. I guess Yayo's G-Unit Philly thing is defunct or something.

:lol: that first comment on that video says, "I think they forgot the cameras were on beacuse that's how 50 really treats yayo"

Funny, he stay lil bro'n Yayo, just seen an IG video of him throwing Yayo in the bushes the other day. :lol:

Song is dope tho.

Can't really have friends in the industry when you dissed everybody getting to the top. I know Banks is a huge introvert, but even he ventured out on HFM2 with Swizz, Kanye, Raekwon and Pusha T features, but that was 2010. Banks and Yayo are 33 and 37, they should have some brand of their own by now. I guess Yayo's G-Unit Philly thing is defunct or something.

i'm pretty sure all of those features were paid off because of Fif. he basically brokered the album if i'm not mistaken. them dudes ain't nothing without 50, i know people respect Banks alot more but let's face it, these guys ain't ever making noise anymore.

Ahh damn, didn't even think about 50 fronting the bill for that. Yikes. They really are nothing without 50, but all 3 are to blame. 50 enabled them for years while everything was going great, and Banks/Yayo were fine with that.

Somebody mentioned this already, but here's that footage of 50 tossing Yayo. I see 50 smiling and laughing but i don't see that from Yayo :lol:. That basically sums up where he stands.

Last edited:
dude's ego is inflated to the point where anybody around him can't even do things musically. nobody wanna be around that negativity 50 brings.

Ahh damn, didn't even think about 50 fronting the bill for that. Yikes. They really are nothing without 50, but all 3 are to blame. 50 enabled them for years while everything was going great, and Banks/Yayo were fine with that.

Somebody mentioned this already, but here's that footage of 50 tossing Yayo. I see 50 smiling and laughing but i don't see that from Yayo :lol:. That basically sums up where he stands.

This is literally 50 carrying Yayo :rofl:

fix this nagging problem? I know that it took them years just to be able to have a quasi-decent Maps app that offered transit directions, but still.

I saw this because 50 Cent is the latest rapper to prop his cell phone upright, Ghostface Killah-style, while previewing tracks he says is slated to land on a precursor to his long-in-the-works album Street King Immortal. Heading down South, Curtis spends the 14-minute clip previewing tracks produced by the likes of TM88, London On Da Track and Sonny Digital which may or may not land on S.K.I. 50 also speaks on the possibility of a full-length collaborative project with one Marshall Mathers.

http://2dopeboyz.com/2015/09/24/50-cent-prelude-to-street-king-immortal-preview/

fix this nagging problem? I know that it took them years just to be able to have a quasi-decent Maps app that offered transit directions, but still.

I saw this because 50 Cent is the latest rapper to prop his cell phone upright, Ghostface Killah-style, while previewing tracks he says is slated to land on a precursor to his long-in-the-works album Street King Immortal. Heading down South, Curtis spends the 14-minute clip previewing tracks produced by the likes of TM88, London On Da Track and Sonny Digital which may or may not land on S.K.I. 50 also speaks on the possibility of a full-length collaborative project with one Marshall Mathers.

http://2dopeboyz.com/2015/09/24/50-cent-prelude-to-street-king-immortal-preview/

Last edited:
The New York rapper says new music is coming this week.

50 Cent took to Instagram to announce The Kanan Tape.

He posted a series of a video and two images to make the announcement.

"Cold in my eyes, ashy knuckles...I hustle so hard, I can't see me legs," 50 Cent says in a video where he wakes up to his legs covered in money.

In the third post, he shows an image of himself counting money that spells out "Broke," seemingly alluding to his filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in July.

"Man this lunch money," he writes in the caption. "I gotta go to work I'm still up, no Sleep at all. NEW MUSIC this week,Off The KANAN tape."

Kanan is the name of 50 Cent's character in the STARZ television show Power, which he also executive produces.

The Rap mogul hinted at a new mixtape during a Hang With session in August.

"Ima take it back. I gotta go back to original style," he said at the time.

He is also working on the Street King Immortal album.

http://hiphopdx.com/news/id.35880/title.50-cent-announces-the-kanan-tape

Man 50 would flourish sticking to his basics, I know, beating the dead horse but his original mixtape format was great...too many people drop "mixtapes" that sound more like albums and not actual mixtapes

I'm just trying to hear him over that Lloyd Banks "Finish Line" beat.

Gonna be a shame if that song took off. That'll be another song of Lloyd's that got hot from another rapper :lol:

50's been the master at making his recent project feel like a big deal, then they drop and it's the same ol underwhelming or pretty good yet forgettable stuff. Expecting the same.

Back
Top Bottom