**Official 50 Cent Thread **Street King Immortal Final Album?**

I'm downloading that Plies tape off that song. That joint is so awful that it's good. I'm crying.

I only kept maybe two songs from that tape, but I clearly overlooked that one. My goodness the video makes it :rofl: :rofl:

Tracklist is out, maybe we get the tape today?

I actually dig this Sonny Digital song. For one thing, it doesn't at all song like he produced it. Had his name not been attached to it, I wouldn't have thought it was him at all. I came in expecting 50 to be rapping over a Sonny Digital beat that OJ Da Juiceman or Juicy J would rap over. Probably still not a song that'll bring 50 back, but it's a good one at least.

I actually dig this Sonny Digital song. For one thing, it doesn't at all song like he produced it. Had his name not been attached to it, I wouldn't have thought it was him at all. I came in expecting 50 to be rapping over a Sonny Digital beat that OJ Da Juiceman or Juicy J would rap over. Probably still not a song that'll bring 50 back, but it's a good one at least.

It just goes to show you how good 50 and sonny digital are in their crafts respectively.

Happy to have some new 50...gonna listen in the whip tomorrow...any stand outs?

Edit: I'm The Man :smokin

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm the Man stood out the most. Like N, N and Too Rich. 3-4 good songs, other were straight but overall it's nothing special.

I would like a 50 and Boosie tape though. Not sure why but I like their sound together.

I'm The Man is definitely the best track. Cool tape overall. I dig Burner On Me and Body Bag as well, thought I feel like I've heard the body Bag beat somewhere else, just can't remember. Still a dope song though. 50 sure could've reached out to Boosie in 2007 instead of 2015......

My wife said this sucked ... :frown:

HAPPY to say that I drop kicked her out of bed and enjoyed the tape some more.

Young buck tape will make u never listen to this again. Wish he was signed to someone else man smh.

Never really been a Plies fan, but that song and a majority of that tape go to me. Dude is entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom