Official 50% Employee Appreciation Pickup Post

dang i missed out
oh well imma make up for that this saturday!!-and ya'll know why ;-) ;-)

-
05001051_z.jpg

-
12709_z.jpg

Employees only get to purchase $2,000.00 worth of stuff (before discount). So, I was kinda limited but still very grateful. I was also told Lebron VIs wereexcluded (she may have been lying......that $2,000.00 limit thing again).

Was gonna cop those tailwind retros but by the time I was about to hit up FL they sold out of my size...smh.

That was the only thing that really interested me, since silver flights were excluded.

Was thinking about scooping those silver shox R4 retros, but my FA connect got transferred to FL. Oh well.

I picked up the 3/20 and 8/15, I thought about gettin the Blk/Purple Pippen's but I'll scoop those later. The Silver Flightposites looked terrible inperson, real cheap. The worst out of all of them so far.

CHI 23s n 8/15..4/19 n UNC 23s hopefully..tailwinds and batman bron VIs also...go all out on this 50..11/12 will flop,no rush

CHI 23s n 8/15..4/19 n UNC 23s hopefully..tailwinds and batman bron VIs also...go all out on this 50..11/12 will flop,no rush

1. 1/22 Pack
2. 2/21 Pack
3. 3/20 Pack
4. 4/19 Pack
5. 5/18 Pack
6. 8/15 Pack

Almost 65.00 a pair Ahhhh what a night!!

^ not bad,guess someone made good use of this 50... this 50 >> 11/12 lol...anyone in nyc hook up that 3/20
nerd.gif

- hyperdunks, under armour gear, shorts, tees....nothing huge...but good deal...

Does Footlocker make more off its Employees or its Customers? lol

Everytime I look around you guys post up an F & F or Employee only Sale... Goood Night.. Thats pretty good.

I am surprised they put a limit on your buying amount. Do you have to buy from ONLY your store or can you shop at any FTL location?

I guess they figure ...work there and give it right back. Smart of them.. but also good for you guys who have it as a part time gig too.

yo Rock, you aint gotta shop from the store you work.
You can go to any location. I gotta see what's up tonight see if I can get some Penny II and maybe some Lebrons.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

How can they put a limit on you then? Is it tracked in the system..?

them limits are BS- i do recall them doing something with the recipts...like your is supposed to get a copy of all your signed receipts - i cant see themenforcing it...

Back
Top Bottom