Official - #9 Stanford at #4 Oregon - 8pm EST - ABC/ESPN2

Chester, it's good to have you back (not that you left, but just the offseason, blahblah blah) Looks like you, myself, and Noskey are gonna hold the fort down this year.
I'm feeling good about our team this tomorrow. Kelly always his his group focused. Oregon has been in every game since USC in 2008 and I think we'll be playing hard tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to LaMike preaching his gospel on the national stage again
pimp.gif

Chester, it's good to have you back (not that you left, but just the offseason, blahblah blah) Looks like you, myself, and Noskey are gonna hold the fort down this year.
I'm feeling good about our team this tomorrow. Kelly always his his group focused. Oregon has been in every game since USC in 2008 and I think we'll be playing hard tomorrow.

I'm looking forward to LaMike preaching his gospel on the national stage again
pimp.gif

30t6p3b.gif
at having to go to pg 2 of S&T to find this game thread. Damn east coast bias.

This right here should be a phenomenal game.

30t6p3b.gif
at having to go to pg 2 of S&T to find this game thread. Damn east coast bias.

This right here should be a phenomenal game.

If you guys aint got this on TV, it's on ESPN3. If it's blacked out for you, check out atdhe.net

If you guys aint got this on TV, it's on ESPN3. If it's blacked out for you, check out atdhe.net

30t6p3b.gif
@ me getting Notre Dame vs Boston College instead of this

How the #%!@ is ESPN in Eugene for Gameday but the game isn't shown?

30t6p3b.gif
@ me getting Notre Dame vs Boston College instead of this

How the #%!@ is ESPN in Eugene for Gameday but the game isn't shown?

By the end of the night, I'm gonna need to go the hospital. My blood pressure will set records if Oregon (and Florida, but that a different thread) cant pull it together.

By the end of the night, I'm gonna need to go the hospital. My blood pressure will set records if Oregon (and Florida, but that a different thread) cant pull it together.

Back
Top Bottom