****OFFICIAL _ASHINGTON _IZARDS 08-09 SEASON THREAD 13-44. WE SHOULDA GAVE OBAMA AN OFFER SHEET****

smh.gif
@ This season.

Sooooo Jupeezy and I will be hijacking this thread. We should change the topic to "Lakers 2008-2009 Championship run" thread.

lakers rock, i hope to see you on Friday December 5th...i'll be with my homie jupeezy!!!!... and umm we wont let yall take control of this thread!!!! wegotta get yall off that dark side, lol...

hey my-t.... we cant let them lakers take this thread over! for the love of HTS, they will not infiltrate this thread!!!

Originally Posted by LakersRock20901

Sooooo Jupeezy and I will be hijacking this thread. We should change the topic to "Lakers 2008-2009 Championship run" thread.

U beat me to it..........................The west is on LOCK

just picked up my box seats for dec 5th when we come to town....................this is the 3rd season in a row i sat in these same seats so those people hatemy kobe jersey wearing ***..........
laugh.gif
eventhough i will have a bynumauthentic on this year
pimp.gif

i still am a hometown guy (skins and caps) but the wiz just flat out suck.............

funny story yesterday my friend calls me up and she tells me that my boy and I are on the page where you buy season tickets for the wiz i thought it wasamazing. It was a picture of us from 3 or 4 years ago game 6 against the cavs where arenas hit that deep three to send it into overtime

So Im NOT the only Lakers Fan in this joint? Goood night.

*Confused as to why MyT made this thread and not Eyes or Meth*

Gilbert Arenas Contract - $111 Million
Money MJ turned down from Abe - $20 Million
Upperbowl Tickets to a Wizards Game - $10
Wizards Fans Faith in Team - Hopeless

Wanna get away?

Originally Posted by RockDeep

So Im NOT the only Lakers Fan in this joint? Goood night.

*Confused as to why MyT made this thread and not Eyes or Meth*

Gilbert Arenas Contract - $111 Million
Money MJ turned down from Abe - $20 Million
Upperbowl Tickets to a Wizards Game - $10
Wizards Fans Faith in Team - Hopeless

Wanna get away?

Man you mixed to different commercials in one? Credit Card and Southwest Airlines

I was waiting for the "Priceless" line but then you said "Wanna get away?" it confused me
roll.gif

ANYWAYS... Wizards maaaan thats my team and always will be but that Gil move was wrong, said it before I say it again. The injuries jeeezzz... but even withall that they will still make the playoffs (long ways to go but I'm calling it now). Right now though like someone else said "Im not payingno mind to the Wiz too much attention till Arenas is backand until the Skins season is over."

Originally Posted by LakersRock20901

2-0...squad looking good so far

i am telling u now....the lake show is on a mission this season...and december 5th will b a massacre LMAO!.....i hope gil is back by then too....so kobe can gooff for 50!

as for the game yesterday i went....and the wiz look terrible....a few things i noticed, i like dee brown running the offense better than i do bumtoniodaniels....and also wanted to let yall know that caron butler don't got it....at least not on a consistent basis....and umm andrae blatche is some garbagejuice LOL!

I'm out! and it sho is a lot of laker fans in this forum.....WOOOOOOOOO! word to delgc23's profile pic

I posted this in S&T last night...

It's going to be a LOOOOONG season for us Wizards fans....35 wins might be a bit ambitious
smh.gif

a couple of observations...

-Andray Blatche might be the dumbest NBA player in the history of the league....he's the one guy who makes Ricky Davis look like Stephen Hawking. I mean Iread the stories of dude sleeping on the couches at VC because he had no money, and also how he tried to pick up prostitutes and what not....but, *#@%....hehas no basketball IQ what so ever...the talent is there, but the boy cant think for *#@%

-Etan played like a man possessed...loved his intensity

-Yi might have a BIG year

-VC still got it

-Javale McGee is raw, but the kid was the best athlete on the floor tonight

-Lame crowd at the VC tonight...it was supposed to be a "blackout," but no one was into it. How are you going to have a blackout, and the wizdon't even have black jerseys?

-Anyone who thinks that Devin Harris would get taken in a real game by that street baller is a moron.

-I got called "estupido" tonight by the lady at the drive-thru at Popeyes. All I wanted was Hi-C....NOT ICED TEA....she got the order wrong, but Iwas the stupid one, right? LOL perfect way to cap a losing night at the VC...

a couple of pics....

340883722.jpg

Wizards now employ a DJ....guess who it is...

340883699.jpg

(I guess this is a step up from what Rap City became
laugh.gif
)

340884915.jpg

340884500.jpg

celeb sightings...Mayor Fenty and Antonio Freeman.... *yawn*

yeah i was at the game too..it was a winnable game for them but they choked in the 4th quarter..

2nd year in a row im splitting these tickets with the fellow coworkers. it's gonna be a LONG season

Tigger been there for a while now. Idk exactly how long but I sat right behind his stand or whatever at last years lakers game. Talked shoes with him for abit. Cool dude.

WORD TO OUTSCORING OUR FIRST 2 OPPONENTS BY 58

let's go Wiz fans... big game tonite, got the knicks in town!!!! is tonight the night to get that first W??

Double J.. isn't everyone at the games fans of the other teams now? I remember Susan O used to package and market the Wiz as see the other Players fromother teams when you come to town.

Sad... Is Jamison or Caron supposed to fill seats?

Etan is the ONLY real baller on the Wiz.. I wish he got the chance to play on another team to get exposure... Between he and Ronnie Turiaf, those dudes playlike every game is their last...

Originally Posted by RockDeep

Double J.. isn't everyone at the games fans of the other teams now? I remember Susan O used to package and market the Wiz as see the other Players from other teams when you come to town.

Sad... Is Jamison or Caron supposed to fill seats?

Etan is the ONLY real baller on the Wiz.. I wish he got the chance to play on another team to get exposure... Between he and Ronnie Turiaf, those dudes play like every game is their last...
I guess that's why abe gave gil that 100 mil with one good knee. "Hoping" that he'll put people in the seats. There is no buzzw. this team. Look at Detroit...they are a consistent contender for making the Finals and they blew everything up....here we have the Wizards who are justcontent at being mediocre. The culture of the franchise needs to change. We will never be a REAL winner.

Back
Top Bottom