****OFFICIAL _ASHINGTON _IZARDS 08-09 SEASON THREAD 13-44. WE SHOULDA GAVE OBAMA AN OFFER SHEET****

Package Andrey while some in the L think he has potential (Kwame anyone?)...

Brendon maxed out. We saw the best we'll EVER see of him last 2 seasons. Get him and Jamison packaged out of here.

Let's start thinking future, with Caron... and part-time lover Arenas...

lamison is as much of a cry baby as vince...he takes horrible shots too....i was kinda scared for the wiz too when eddie sub'd in deshawn to run the pointdown the stretch but that bamma actually made some good plays....and ran the offense....oh well....bout time they won anyway...

and the lake show beat another "contender" last night....on the road....but imma b cool lol

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Package Andrey while some in the L think he has potential (Kwame anyone?)...

Brendon maxed out. We saw the best we'll EVER see of him last 2 seasons. Get him and Jamison packaged out of here.

Let's start thinking future, with Caron... and part-time lover Arenas...
I agree.. they were talking about straight cuttin him if he doesn't stay consistent this year and he has another year on his contract? What?lol

Trade him and someone else for real...get ANYONE who isn't over 30 and could have staying and star power...

i would suggest trading etan and daniels' expiring contracts for al harrington and a 2nd round pick? he's injured with a bad back, but has a decentinside outside game.

just my 2 cents
smile.gif

^^ al harrington??? another guy that plays no defense...and another guy that would need shots... he wouldnt help...

Come April Rhodes, Simpkins, Hipp and other ex Terps will be employed to join Juan to fill seats.

yea al harrington jacks...and we all know the wiz already have a hired jacker on their squad....*insert agent 0 here* no !%@+....they need to package lamisonand bumtonio and get another scorer and inside force....bcuz the young kid is ok but he needs to get a lot stronger....

I wouldn't take Harrington.

[table][tr][td]Eastern[/td] [td]W[/td] [td]L[/td] [td]PCT[/td] [td]GB[/td] [td]CONF[/td] [td]DIV[/td] [td]HOME[/td] [td]ROAD[/td] [td]L 10[/td] [td]STREAK[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Boston[sup]1[/sup][/td] [td]10[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0.833[/td] [td]0.0[/td] [td]8-1[/td] [td]2-0[/td] [td]6-1[/td] [td]4-1[/td] [td]8-2[/td] [td]W 2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Cleveland[sup]2[/sup][/td] [td]9[/td] [td]2[/td] [td]0.818[/td] [td]0.5[/td] [td]6-1[/td] [td]4-0[/td] [td]6-0[/td] [td]3-2[/td] [td]9-1[/td] [td]W 8[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Orlando[sup]3[/sup][/td] [td]8[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0.727[/td] [td]1.5[/td] [td]5-1[/td] [td]2-1[/td] [td]5-2[/td] [td]3-1[/td] [td]8-2[/td] [td]W 4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Detroit[sup]4[/sup][/td] [td]7[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]0.700[/td] [td]2.0[/td] [td]4-2[/td] [td]1-0[/td] [td]2-1[/td] [td]5-2[/td] [td]7-3[/td] [td]L 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Atlanta[sup]5[/sup][/td] [td]6[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]0.600[/td] [td]3.0[/td] [td]4-4[/td] [td]1-0[/td] [td]2-1[/td] [td]4-3[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [td]L 4[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New York[sup]6[/sup][/td] [td]6[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0.545[/td] [td]3.5[/td] [td]3-3[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]4-2[/td] [td]2-3[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [td]L 2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Miami[sup]7[/sup][/td] [td]6[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0.545[/td] [td]3.5[/td] [td]4-3[/td] [td]2-1[/td] [td]4-1[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]6-4[/td] [td]W 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Philadelphia[sup]8[/sup][/td] [td]5[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0.500[/td] [td]4.0[/td] [td]3-4[/td] [td]2-1[/td] [td]3-2[/td] [td]2-3[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [td]W 3[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Chicago[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0.500[/td] [td]4.0[/td] [td]2-5[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]5-2[/td] [td]0-3[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [td]W 2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Toronto[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0.500[/td] [td]4.0[/td] [td]4-5[/td] [td]1-2[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]3-3[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [td]L 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Indiana[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]0.500[/td] [td]4.0[/td] [td]4-4[/td] [td]0-3[/td] [td]4-2[/td] [td]1-3[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [td]W 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Milwaukee[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]0.455[/td] [td]4.5[/td] [td]2-5[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]2-3[/td] [td]3-3[/td] [td]5-5[/td] [td]L 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]New Jersey[/td] [td]4[/td] [td]6[/td] [td]0.400[/td] [td]5.0[/td] [td]4-4[/td] [td]0-0[/td] [td]2-4[/td] [td]2-2[/td] [td]4-6[/td] [td]L 1[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Charlotte[/td] [td]3[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]0.300[/td] [td]6.0[/td] [td]1-5[/td] [td]1-1[/td] [td]3-5[/td] [td]0-2[/td] [td]3-7[/td] [td]L 2[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Washington[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]7[/td] [td]0.125[/td] [td]7.0[/td] [td]0-7[/td] [td]0-3[/td] [td]1-3[/td] [td]0-4[/td] [td]1-7[/td] [td]L 2[/td] [/tr][/table]
smh.gif

My-T.

went to the game tonight.

i would have rather been @ rnb live featuring CASE...instead of going to this BORING %%% Wizards game...where they COULD have one, but ninjas was too busyfocusing on he after party.

geeez.

LOL! yea they need to b scouting......HEAVY! i will b at fridays game to see them face the rockets and thanksgiving day against orlando....hopefully they putup some type of fight.....lol

lake show!

[h1]Arenas: Last could be 'for the better' for Wizards[/h1]
[h2][/h2]

[h3]Updated: November 20, 2008, 5:22 PM EST 16 comments[/h3]http://msn.foxsports.com/...the-better`-for-Wizards', 'Arenas: Last could be %60for the better%60 for Wizards')" onclick="return addthis_sendto()" onmouseout=addthis_close() href="http://www.addthis.com/bookmark.php">add this RSS blog email Print

WASHINGTON (AP) - Gilbert Arenas is already thinking about the possibility of a last-place finish for his Washington Wizards - and finding the silver lining.

With Arenas still working his way back from a third knee operation in 1 1/2 years, the Wizards are off to a 1-8 start heading into their game Friday against the Houston Rockets.

"I don't want to see them struggle," Arenas said Thursday at Madame Tussauds, where his wax figure was unveiled, "but if this is one of those years where we don't make the playoffs or we finish in last place ... that's what happened to San Antonio and that's how they got Tim Duncan and look at them now ... and that's for the better."

The Wizards haven't given a timetable for when their All-Star point guard might begin practicing or playing this season.

He, though, now is targeting the start of 2009.

"They said Jan. 1 - there is no doubt that I will be good to go ... play 40 minutes," Arenas said, according to a transcript provided by the team.

"I definitely want to wait until after New Year's. ... It will give me time to get in shape. Plus I want to learn the new playbook," he added.

Arenas first had surgery on the left knee in April 2007, then had another operation in November, and appeared in only 13 regular-season games last season. The latest surgery was two months ago.

"The old me would have already been playing by now. Getting older I start thinking smarter and everything is going well," he said. "Right now we are just playing the waiting game."

what made me upset on tuesday was that during the timeouts...and halftime when they have the little kids doing the dance steps and stuff...is thataLLLLLLLLLLLL the kids were wearing Gilbert Arenas jerseys...

all 28 of em.....

nothing but ZEROs on that court...

im like...this bamma aint even PLAYING....the hell he getting all that love for?

double u tee ef!

Originally Posted by iCan

what made me upset on tuesday was that during the timeouts...and halftime when they have the little kids doing the dance steps and stuff...is that aLLLLLLLLLLLL the kids were wearing Gilbert Arenas jerseys...

all 28 of em.....

nothing but ZEROs on that court...

im like...this bamma aint even PLAYING....the hell he getting all that love for?

double u tee ef!

Its because of the Hibachi that excitement returned to DC Basketball... Not Caron Not Eton Not Jamieson Hibachi

i bet you $100 bucks when they unveil that wax figure at the game tomorrow...you will here silence, and a series of boooos.....

WATCH!
lol

I guess I can see what Gil is trying to say, but, there are two major flaws in his stance...

(1) He is not David Robinson, not hardly...

(2) There is no Tim Duncan in the 2009 NBA Draft...

Such is life for "my" Wizards.

Package Jamison (who you had to resign, because we were already over the cap and used Bird rights) and Haywood and let's get it cracking.

Let McGee learn on the fly all year @ 30 minutes per game, and find a way to either get rid of Stevenson OR Young asap.

Young reminds me of Gerald Green and J.R. Smith...

Dudes who are so talented, but will never "get it".

Stevenson will atleast put his nose in defensively, consistently, and has a contract that is nothing.

But once I saw the Pistons game -- before the trade -- and JARVIS HAYES came back to D.C. and busted our ***, Home Team Sports came to my memory all overagain....

i know this is the wizards forum but.....jamal crawford for al harrington? #++?!? did i miss something? this is a terrible trade

Back
Top Bottom