OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS AVAILABLE)

Do they really only sell these things at Foot Locker & Adidas?

Do they hit other retailers later... or is stripes just stingy for no reason.
Lows are ADC, FL and Champs. Mids too.

DSG, Scheels, Hibbett and others have started to get the mids (first pair they all got was Ascents). No lows at these stores, yet.

For the lows , do you do true to size or half size up or down?
If you can only pick one, grab your TTS. Half size down is risky but can work depending on your foot shape. The toe box flattens quite a bit so it makes them feel less long and tall in the toe box. Half size down is okay but you’ll need to break in and pack out the toe box.

I am glad I have small feet sometimes lol
1000009752.png

I didn’t win through FTL yet my size is available lol.
Copped from Adidas about a hour after the drop. Was surprised to get em considering I was put in queue.

They currently have a 20-30 percent off sale, and code WT15 stacks. 3 pair and a pro came out to 127 after tax
Damn wish I knew the codes stacked. I think they just got rid of the 20% end of summer sale. Had it in cart with the extra code and went back to sleep. Woke up and found only the wt15 code active.

Just now tried to start a return for my Ascent MIds.... Did adi really make these un-returnable launch products? :smh:

Any size 13 folks out there need a pair?

Damn wish I knew the codes stacked. I think they just got rid of the 20% end of summer sale. Had it in cart with the extra code and went back to sleep. Woke up and found only the wt15 code active.
Just checked it’s still active for me just add to cart
20% off 0-100 25% 0ff 100+ 30% off 200+, then stack with Wt15
IMG_1703.png

Just checked it’s still active for me just add to cart
20% off 0-100 25% 0ff 100+ 30% off 200+, then stack with Wt15
IMG_1703.png
Weird, not sure what was going on with my site this morning. But just got both discounts to pop up so I bought the game day and game day pro to try out. I bought just a game day before without the wt15 discount so I guess that’s gonna be returned once it arrives. I know it’s free returns, but would you happen to know if that includes return shipping as well? TIA

Yeah dawg, I’m about to wear these Ascent Lows quite a bit lol. The marbleized look is fantastic. :pimp:

Probably will have to get a pair of the Ascent Mids now because I love how these look in person.

IMG_6242.jpeg

IMG_6244.jpeg
Love both from the pack. I actually liked the mids cw just a bit more than the low cw, but because I prefer playing in low tops for ball, I opted for those instead.

Just got the ascent lows off Foot Locker.

If I like how they fit I'd love to grab the Olympic Blues

I'm kinda hype, I haven't gotten a current basketball shoe since the OG release of the Air Garnett 3!

Still don’t understand why they dropped the Murals (which I do like but won’t cop) instead of the USA colors DURING THE OLYMPICS

Back
Top Bottom