OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS AVAILABLE)

I wouldn’t go half down but that’s just me.
I agree. I went half size down and without tying them as tight as I would for playing ball, my toes graze the front. After tying them, there's a little bit of space but given the insole/sockliner is trash, your toes are for sure going to slam into the front on hard stops.

Go half size down at your own risk. TTS is better safe than sorry.

Man, I need a size 11 in the lows. I keep missing restocks. Kicking myself for sleeping on them on drop day.
Hit me up if you want my size 11. Only tried on around my house.

Tried on the AE 1 Low. Way better than the mid. Easier to get on, comfort out the box was plush. I want a few pairs. The AE1 should’ve been a low from the get go

I went true to size and it worked for me. May circle back and try a 9 just be sure.

Patiently waiting for my Ascent lows to arrive…I’m also getting the pink lows too. Although I wish adidas released both pairs MUCH earlier in the summer, I’m excited to cop both.

As someone who fell in love with sneakers primarily because of the Nike Alphaproject, I love weird looking sneakers. So if the pictures we’ve seen of the alleged AE 2 are actually them, I’m all for them lol. I like that the initial shoe seems to have a lower cut as well.

Last edited:
Just got the new Jordan’s

IMG_3067.jpeg

Patiently waiting for my Ascent lows to arrive…I’m also getting the pink lows too. Although I wish adidas released both pairs MUCH earlier in the summer, I’m excited to cop both.

As someone who fell in love with sneakers primarily because of the Nike Alphaproject, I love weird looking sneakers. So if the pictures we’ve seen of the alleged AE 2 are actually them, I’m all for them lol. I like that the initial shoe seems to have a lower cut as well.
I'm all about the weirdness too but those are just off. The idea was there but not the execution. Definitely will be buying samples though if they pop up

The lows should’ve been ready to be released the second the playoffs dropped. Ascents and Slimes during the spring to early summer. Adidas stays ******* fumbling the bag. Basketball bag in particular. How are you going to have a dope *** ad for a low top lighter (better) playoff shoe and it doesn’t come out until well after the season?

Back
Top Bottom