OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

If I walk into a store looking for a 10 or 10.5 within a day or two of release and there are none to be found that’s not sitting. If I ask the manager at multiple stores to look online and order and they are sold out that’s not sitting. If I go online and the only place I can get my size is Stockx/resell two days after release that’s not sitting.

giphy.gif

If I walk into a store looking for a 10 or 10.5 within a day or two of release and there are none to be found that’s not sitting. If I ask the manager at multiple stores to look online and order and they are sold out that’s not sitting. If I go online and the only place I can get my size is Stockx/resell two days after release that’s not sitting.
Same experience, separate regions. But Maybe we missed some stores.

You got a sad life bruh with these troll posts, just admit your L and move on, they've literally been selling out on every release within days or even hours lol.

But shoot can't wait to cop one of the lows, hopefully those have a ton more stock, these woulda been hype on sale for under $100 sigh

Ant with 26, 9, and 9 in the Red Clays again with a poster dunk on Gafford but Wolves are now down 3-0 and its all over for adidas to ride this wave. Got some stupid people working over there at adidas Basketball.
1000008912.png
Insult to injury on the loss. Kyrie only had 4 assists and Gafford, at 12 feet 7 only got 3 rebounds, and that cost me A LOT of money

for every colorway? that sucks then seems like the first 2 launch colorway and AS were harder but the clays, velocity (lucid) blue, stormtrooper etc were attainable based on people posting in this thread as well as where im from. either way they didnt sit, but i stick to my initial thougth that if you weren't picky with certain colorways you were able to get a pair within a week.

for every colorway? that sucks then seems like the first 2 launch colorway and AS were harder but the clays, velocity (lucid) blue, stormtrooper etc were attainable based on people posting in this thread as well as where im from. either way they didnt sit, but i stick to my initial thougth that if you weren't picky with certain colorways you were able to get a pair within a week.
Some sizes were kinda obtainable for a week but I think after the NBA ASB every release/drop sold out within a day.

Im a 10.5/11 and I walked into adidas when they had the black/white, blue, black/blue and they had 10.5 in em all, rried the black/blue ans the stormtrooper.

YMMV obv, im in NY where we have tons of options and stock though. Best believe they were gone shortly after. Def a shoe you wanna pick up sooner than later or you will have problems finding them.

Im a 10.5/11 and I walked into adidas when they had the black/white, blue, black/blue and they had 10.5 in em all, rried the black/blue ans the stormtrooper.

YMMV obv, im in NY where we have tons of options and stock though. Best believe they were gone shortly after. Def a shoe you wanna pick up sooner than later or you will have problems finding them.
I managed to get all of them except the McDonald’s but I went day 1 when foot locker opened (our only adidas stores in DFW are outlets). I know when I tried to go back a few days later to help people grab they were gone, especially the white/blk and the peach/blk. The ones that “sat” most here were the clay and the electric blue but even then they were gone in a couple of weeks. Now, down here, they don’t even have display models in most stores.

But, we also never saw the Harden 8 on shelf and the Book 1 sells out pretty much on release day too, even the rattlesnake. A few sizes under 9 scattered but nothing prevalent. Strange days indeed…

I managed to get all of them except the McDonald’s but I went day 1 when foot locker opened (our only adidas stores in DFW are outlets). I know when I tried to go back a few days later to help people grab they were gone, especially the white/blk and the peach/blk. The ones that “sat” most here were the clay and the electric blue but even then they were gone in a couple of weeks. Now, down here, they don’t even have display models in most stores.

But, we also never saw the Harden 8 on shelf and the Book 1 sells out pretty much on release day too, even the rattlesnake. A few sizes under 9 scattered but nothing prevalent. Strange days indeed…

Yeah, depends on the area but overall “sat” to me is a low trickle sell/eventually going on sale. These aint that. :lol:

I know for damn sure them lows gonna FLY though.

Back
Top Bottom