OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

will be adding more lows to the collection
IMG_4292.jpeg

Last edited:
Just got my mids and I don't think these will work for me.

I'm coming from patellar and miniscus injury and it feels like the forefoot cushioning isn't enough from just jumping outside

Just got my mids and I don't think these will work for me.

I'm coming from patellar and miniscus injury and it feels like the forefoot cushioning isn't enough from just jumping outside
I played two runs in them, take it from me: there isn't enough cushioning in the forefoot for people like us.

Got my mids in today (lows tomorrow, maybe) and I luckily picked the right size. Interesting fit and feel on feet. Gotta try 'em on court soon.

These things are DOPE AF

The storm troop mids were cool but they weren’t a must cop for me. It’s crazy that shavin a lil bit down to make em lows changes the entire look/appeal imo lol

best sig in a while from any brand… these lows are special

IMG_0870.jpeg
Without question

I posted new pics of the supposed 2s on the last page, anybody think these ARE gonna be em now? I know there was rumors that adidas shot it down but I never personally saw who said that
IMG_8116.jpeg
IMG_8118.jpeg

Got my lows in yesterday got em on the court today and I got no heel slip. I got some movement in the heel internally but no slip. As far as adidas shoes they remind me of the harden 3 with a more targeted cushion setup.

Without question

I posted new pics of the supposed 2s on the last page, anybody think these ARE gonna be em now? I know there was rumors that adidas shot it down but I never personally saw who said that
IMG_8116.jpeg
IMG_8118.jpeg
He really is the second coming of MJ: first shoe is an instant classic, second shoe is big trash.

Biggest size I could find was a 10.5s in lows online since release day. Decided to call my local champs an hour ago and they had pairs left. scooped an 11.5 for me and 12 for my brother.

i remember when the 380s were originally supposed to be the next 350s but due to the backlash they scrapped that at the last second

i remember when the 380s were originally supposed to be the next 350s but due to the backlash they scrapped that at the last second

Some people that got Yeezys in the most recent drops actually got sent some 350v3 boxes for their 380s. Wild stuff. Saw it on the subreddit.

He really is the second coming of MJ: first shoe is an instant classic, second shoe is big trash.
That’s not just MJ, that’s the great shooting guard lineage. AJ1? Classic. AJ2? Trash and the sig athlete hated it. Adi Kobe 1? Semi Classic. Adi Kobe 2? Trash and the sig athlete hated it. So much so that he bought out his ******* contract so he could go elsewhere LMAO and MJ almost left Nike after the 2 as well.

how high up are your folks at Adidas lol

I hope they got scrapped. Seeing these pairs pop up lately got me wondering tho
Me too, there has been way too many mockups and colorways popping up for it to just not be anything of a scrapped model this late in the game. Now, could it be a takedown model? Sure. But I’m starting to think it’s legitimately the two.

how high up are your folks at Adidas lol

I hope they got scrapped. Seeing these pairs pop up lately got me wondering tho
As high as you can go in basketball. Now, that doesn’t mean it isn’t some PR speak, but that’s what I have been told.

Back
Top Bottom