OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

1713994050010.png

When those come out? I tried the mid and meh, wish it fit me better. I dont like the bootie system for shoes generally.

Lows remind me of Jordan lows that I don't like that don't seem natural. It should be more like the XIV low.

Colorways seem to be getting worse also.

This red/cream/volt is the first colorway I haven’t rocked with/wont buy

Everything else been legit

Its definitely crazy how split people are on the mids vs lows. I personally prefer the mids, but the lows still look good and I definitely will pick up a few. I wonder if the mids will ever go on sale. adidas better be on point with the AE 2, to keep the hype and interest with this line at an all time high.

What a spot on assessment from AC on the AEs and Hardens.

Harden said he wants his shoe to be recognized a mile away (or something like that). It def is!

I've seen a bunch of players rock Harden Vol 8. but I don't think I've seen anyone besides Ant Man wearing the AEs in the NBA.

^, those are both adidas commercials that adidas doesn't have to pay for lol. Rocking their gear head to toe. Everyone looking forward to the Lows and I just want those Preloved Pinks and the black/red Mids to drop.

Hardens are terrible you can spot them a mile away but that’s not a good thing. Heard it’s a good shoe to hoop in but the design is 🤮🤮🤮

Yeah, I bought the last two Harden’s based off the fact that they’re obnoxiously hideous.

BUT, I’ve gotten more compliments over them than any Nike’s I’ve ever worn. People genuinely do like their aesthetics. And yes, I’ve put said Harden 7 & 8’s in my Top shoes to hoop in. They really are as good as advertised. Really looking forward to these AE lows.

Yeah, I bought the last two Harden’s based off the fact that they’re obnoxiously hideous.

BUT, I’ve gotten more compliments over them than any Nike’s I’ve ever worn. People genuinely do like their aesthetics. And yes, I’ve put said Harden 7 & 8’s in my Top shoes to hoop in. They really are as good as advertised. Really looking forward to these AE lows.
did the 7s ever hit discounts/sales?

Back
Top Bottom