OFFICIAL ADIDAS ANTHONY EDWARDS SNEAKER - ADIDAS AE1 (LOWS COMING SOON)

I normally don’t double dip on new sigs but I’m going after that velocity blue pair. The shoe is just incredible. I don’t play ball but the comfort and style is easy to go with casually. And honestly seeing Wale do the shorts and short sleeve yup copping soon

Prob in the minority but, on the colors that have dropped thus far, my favorite is the Georgia Red Clay - I like how it looks casually the best

The All Star joints are second for me but they haven’t missed yet on any of the the colors

Need that black/red pair, the charcoal and some dem lows too

Prob in the minority but, on the colors that have dropped thus far, my favorite is the Georgia Red Clay - I like how it looks casually the best

The All Star joints are second for me but they haven’t missed yet on any of the the colors

Need that black/red pair, the charcoal and some dem lows too
After checking all the YouTube reviews I decided on the Georgia Clay. Would love to have the stormtroopers and all star as well if I can catch them at the right price. Footlocker teased me last night. It showed an 11.5 available in the troopers but wouldn't add to bag.

Just seen this vid posted. Some lime green lows, idk if they’ll release or are a PE
IMG_4617.jpeg

So not Ant obliterating 🥷🏾 in them?
I'm not gonna lie I got completely gassed on them because of the way Ant is hooping and with them actually marketing him through commercials. It gives me the same feeling of watching Iverson back in the day and NEEDING his sneakers. (Remember the AI commercial with Jadakiss?🔥)

Ant is definitely restoring that feeling for me as far as watching the NBA..... It's really lost its appeal especially with the way the game has been played over the years but watching him the other night gave me chills and I haven't had that since watching jordan/Kobe. Plus like somebody said in here already the commercials are really giving me that nostalgic feeling that I had as a kid growing up which makes me want these even more....

I wish the tongue on the lows was slightly longer, like 1/2 inch, I think it would look a bit better...
I'll still cop the PO ones though

I wish the tongue on the lows was slightly longer, like 1/2 inch, I think it would look a bit better...
I'll still cop the PO ones though
interesting, I actually like it a lot, the minimalism of a soccer shoe, kind of like the kobe 8.

I have a chance to grab the stormtrooper pair worn once for $100. I still want to hold out for All Star and Charcoal though. Btw, the With Love's are the absolute BEST colorway period, IMO. And it's not close. Nothing like that first colorway making you fall in love with a new sig.

Back
Top Bottom