OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

almost slipped on my rug in my house in my ogs :lol: forgot how slippery these are if the side of the midsole touches rug :tongue:

Eastbay seems to work again. The last couple of days I couldn't get my size to add to cart. I ordered a 10.5.

Eastbay seems to work again. The last couple of days I couldn't get my size to add to cart. I ordered a 10.5.
pimp.gif
 patiently waiting for my 10.5 to ship. It now says expected to ship 2/11

Last edited:
^ my order from footlocker still says "open" "back ordered until 2/7" I hope my order still goes through...

That's what mine says I think they will since it says expected to ship 2/11 on the product page. Before it was saying 2/17. Just looked again now it says expected to ship 2/12 so they must at least have their shipment en route it looks like

Yeah I checked just now and it says available to ship "mid February" alot of sizes are sold out. Only sizes u can check out with are like 7, 7.5 and 11, 11.5 and up. Interesting...

Do the all black have a release date yet? Was planning on sticking with just the white but i'll regret it if I don't grab the blacks. These have been a favorite for too long not to get both this time around 
pimp.gif

Got my pair from SP too. The laminated midsole and seam on it :x Worse part of the shoe. Scuffs should be easy to get off though. The white lace loops aren't a big deal really. Aside from some imperfections they are pretty comfy. Would not pay retail + tax(discount a must) for them again. All black or mesh then I'm done until the KB 8 II.

tempted to get a white pair,  been wanting for awhile. The traction kind of kills it for me, since I would use this for ball.  The OG traction pattern worked really well, why you gotta mess up a good thing adidas...

Hopefully the mesh colorway will be of slightly higher quality...  Either that, or the seam won't be as visible as it is on the whites.

Can anyone tells me about the sizing?

true to size or .5 smaller? Thx

I wear Jordan, Nike in us9.

Last edited:

tempted to get a white pair,  been wanting for awhile. The traction kind of kills it for me, since I would use this for ball.  The OG traction pattern worked really well, why you gotta mess up a good thing adidas...
Nothing wrong with herringbone. herringbone never fails I doubt it could be that much worse than the OG pattern, perhaps it's even better? Don't know never tried the OG.

I just got my "UPS quantum view" shipped email from FTL. Says scheduled delivery date is 2/18. So looks like ill get em next week. Not bad for a back order. Cant wait...anyone else get the email?

My ship to store 9.5 just went out, delivers 2/17. Ordered from FTL around lunch Friday if anyone wanted to know...

Back
Top Bottom