OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

I just got my "UPS quantum view" shipped email from FTL. Says scheduled delivery date is 2/18. So looks like ill get em next week. Not bad for a back order. Cant wait...anyone else get the email?

Got my UPS tracking number as well. However, the charge from footlocker is no longer on my bank account. Not sure what that means but regardless they are apparently on their way!

If anyone from ATL is interested, saw the Sunshines on the wall yesterday at FTL in Lenox Mall. Two pairs were sold while I was there.

Got my UPS tracking number as well. However, the charge from footlocker is no longer on my bank account. Not sure what that means but regardless they are apparently on their way!

Yeah I noticed that too.. My bank account increased 100 bucks lol. Wonder why... Maybe we can get it for free lol

So going up a half size on the crazy 1 wouldnt hurt since the shaq attack is a bit longer correct?

Last edited:
I don't think going up 0.5 size really hurts with this shoe. It has a lot of interior padding, so tends to fit slightly tighter IMO.

The inevitable.
that looks bad did you go tts? My pair is out for delivery
pimp.gif
 that's why I love ordering from eastbay ever since the suns 8s all my orders Origin scan in Eagan, Mn. They must have a warehouse there or something they ship super quick in like a day for me. will for sure be renewing my silver club membership in april for them

These seemed VERY narrow and stiff when I got them this morning. Hard to even try and loosen the sides up but I suppose they been sitting in the cold here in MN for some time. Will try them on later hopefully they aren't too tight on me
tired.gif

Yeah I went TTS. Gonna go half up on the next one, maybe put sneaker shield in them :rolleyes

Heel lockdown is superb

Yeah I went TTS. Gonna go half up on the next one, maybe put sneaker shield in them :rolleyes

Heel lockdown is superb

That's why I went for an 11.5 on the all white ones.. I can fit my 11 sunshines fine but to reduce creasing (not really lol) I wear them loose and my toes jam.

I've worn my sunshines twice to hoop in, and I must say the creases make them look like they're a couple years old already.... SMH

I went 10.5 instead of 11 which I can usually wear. Thought that might help lower creasing but apparently not on these? damnit

The way I see it is if you know you cant keep these looking neat then there a good shoe to use to ball in. Can hardly wait for the black pair though.

I got my eastbay order today.  They came creased so perhaps it was a return. 

Edit:
Also found some odd creasing on the toe box of one shoe

Last edited:
I got my eastbay order today.  They came creased so perhaps it was a return. 

Edit:

Also found some odd creasing on the toe box of one shoe

View media item 803504

I think that just might be an oddity of the shoe... When I ordered my sunshines there was a slight creasing at the top of the toe box where the laces first cross.. But there we brand new meaning it did not looked touched.

Nevertheless these shoes are meant to be creased lol no ocd people allowed for these kicks

Back
Top Bottom