OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

Just got my back ordered pair from footlocker.com of course the box was smashed lol its all good this pair is crazy nice and just trying them on took me back to when I was a kid crazy nostalgia for sure!

lol dog im in tears

looks like your pair came straight from a trash compactor :lol:

Last edited:
Smfh....
I know these are not retro Js and I used the $25 coupon but doesn't mean FTL can disrepect like that.

My FTL came in a white bag. Shoe Palace double boxed my first pair like a normal vendor.

Both pairs are perfect though.

I'm ocd when it comes to Buying shoes. I want my ish right... Especially when I keep em in the boxes when stored

Beyond mad right now. I got my footlocker pair in and they shipped it in a bag... Wtf?! The box was completely torn apart and one shoe wasn't even in the box all the way! Is there anything I can do to get some sort of compensation from them?
sorry to see this,  it happens though.  honestly there isnt much you can do,  You could probably call or live chat to complain, Prob at best they will grant you a $5 gift card.  hope that helps man.  dont stress too much, at least the kicks are okay! #positive

sorry to see this,  it happens though.  honestly there isnt much you can do,  You could probably call or live chat to complain, Prob at best they will grant you a $5 gift card.  hope that helps man.  dont stress too much, at least the kicks are okay! #positive

Yeah thanks fam. I called and they gave me a 10 gift card.. Had to complain to get it from 5 to 10 lol

Man I was afraid this was gonna happen! why they gotta release so close together!
I feel u bro. I got the powder blue 10s for me and the wife this Saturday. Then the black kobes then the mesh then the Baron 1s in April... Jesus ima be broke

G99416-BKS is on FNL calendar for march 1st...those are the mesh

FTL has a black kobe listed for march 14th...

Back
Top Bottom