OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

Love that crease after one wear
tongue.gif
NEED 

My tracking hasn't updated since the 4th. Continues to say that it departed Illinois but never an arrival... :smh: :smh: UPS better get it together

So I take it eastbay and FTL made an error on there release page? Nothing on there site for the mesh today?

Nice! Seeing the kobes and tmacs are definitely 2003 high school for me! Haha

Can't wait for my meshes to come in today. Thank you ups for delivering them instead of transfering them to the post office!

The meshes will definitely rival the White

meshes are the GOAT kobe 1 IMO... The tmacs an Kobe's def. hold significant nostalgic value to me. I always wanted a pair of Kobe 1 and T mac 1s when I was in high school but never had the money back then lol

So I take it eastbay and FTL made an error on there release page? Nothing on there site for the mesh today?
Eastbay and Footlocker both say the 14th now for the mesh. Ill be paranoid though and wake up tomorrow for nothing
laugh.gif

Early image of the Powder Blue's.  Don't look the same to me
I only mess with the white, black, and grey tone kobe 1s and kobe 2s. retro the 2 in a white cw, black cw, and graphite/grey and ill cop em all! Only need the meshes now to complete this round of retros. Those blacks just ain't gonna cut it.

meshes came in today...thank you finishline for releasing them early! hahaha 

definitely softer than the sunshines or the whites...cant wait to wear these bad boys out (only with shorts though IMO) lol not really a pants kinda shoe if you ask me

Back
Top Bottom