OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

I aint checked in since I broke the news that the eqt and these were re-releasing,  So happy to see sunshines again as ebay prices had turned crazy on them.

Saw these on eBay. Not sure if jshort posted the catalog scan for these. Has a translucent sole. Not a color way I would cop but they look nice and has crazy detail. Much better than the John Wall pink pair.

$_35.JPG

Last edited:
I'd have to see those red ones in person before making a decision, I had planed to get only og colorways, but I tend to gravitate toward predominantly red shoes. The green kind of kills it though. Remind me of a Christmas colorway...

Footlocker tweeted that both the Damian Lillard and John Wall PE's drop exclusively on their website 3/19

I understand the Roses for Lilards pair but I dont understand the significance of those flowers for Wall's pair?

I would assume cherry blossoms which are indicative of the Washington DC area for JWall. Same with the roses that are associated with Portland for Lil

Both of those are clean. I probably won't make the attempt to cop, unless they can be had later down the line for cheap, which I doubt.

Eastbay has those two colorways on their release calendar as well.

The Wall PE is a knock off Adidas Aunt Pearl. three stripes has so much history, I don't understand why they try to replicate Nike's every move. I stick to the OG colors personally.

Passsss. Lillards look good there though. Might get the Mesh tomorrow since Nike didn't want my money today(restock) >D *Checks to see if they are gonna have discount restriction*

Damn I'm waiting to cop the mesh right now but it says excluded from discount on eastbay..... Was anyone able to use a finishline code who copped the mesh early from there?

Just wait a day or two for eastbay to remove exclusion. The more nobody buys them the faster they remove exclusion

Just wait a day or two for eastbay to remove exclusion. The more nobody buys them the faster they remove exclusion
I'll probably just get them on finishline if there is no SPA page which I doubt there would be. It sucks though because the white pair didn't have a restriction on RD and eastbay ships really fast for me. copped from eastbay, basically got free shorts that I wanted anyways with em using the 20 off 120 code.

Last edited:
Damn you finishline.
laugh.gif
 thought I would have to wait till the afternoon when I was sleep to cop from them. Oh well, off to bed it's been a long day/night with the ndc restock. Done with the crazy 1 as far as I know with the upcoming releases, bring on the Kobe 2!!!!!
devil.gif
 do it adidas..... do it

Back
Top Bottom