OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

852493FA-78C3-4B9F-AE1D-888919E45D10.jpeg
22BB8FE0-5CB9-4B4E-A4DE-9ADB099212A8.jpeg

Finally got the chance to try em on in person, sitting in China but the biggest is sz9 so I tried sz9, it accidentally fits !!! Normally I'm sz10, those Turtledove 350 are sz10 as well.

11666920807_.pic.jpg
21666920807_.pic.jpg

the silver og colorway? oddly enough thats the only colorway released that got the grill of the shoe right
Have to take extra measures on the ugliest og colorway. In my opinion this is the order
1.playoffs
2. All Star
3. White
4.metalic silver or whatever that nasty color is. What's your order?

Have to take extra measures on the ugliest og colorway. In my opinion this is the order
1.playoffs
2. All Star
3. White
4.metalic silver or whatever that nasty color is. What's your order?
the absolute worst was the ice blues. i did not like the light blue grey black contrasting on those.

the all black and white black will always be top 2 best for me followed by the sunshines. the graphites grew on me over the years. the silver ones are ok. the laker colorway pe's ehhh... they are ok.

Anybody know if these Sunshines are the same color as the last retro? I know they were slightly off from the OG, so if it's the same, I don't need to buy another pair.

Anybody know if these Sunshines are the same color as the last retro? I know they were slightly off from the OG, so if it's the same, I don't need to buy another pair.
from what I see, these current retros are a darker yellow than the previous retro. I had the sunshines that release in 2013 (i think?) and they were yellow. These are more of a gold/yellow.

someone else chime in if i'm mistaken or want to add......

Back
Top Bottom