OFFICIAL Adidas Crazy 1; Adidas Kobe 1 Retro

Shoes might sell more knowing the pairs are even more limited and likely won't see a release till 4-5 months from now
You can’t really “fix” a creasing issue. They would have to restart production is my guess which probably means 6+ months from now.

1667336998102.png

1667337026419.png

1667336908996.png

1667336949641.png

while they are at it paint the two ****ing black strips on the side of the grill all the ****ing way up you stupid ****s!

if your gonna make money off a dead legend you could atleast show him the respect he deserves and release the ****ing shoe right

AND they got the grill on the lakers pe wrong too.

Adidas gotta be looking at this thread right? Stop being lazy and paint the grills right! FIX YOUR ****ING SHOES YOU ****ing MINOR LEAGUE *****ES!

"oh hey guys lets fix the tongue and lace loops this time around so they look more like the ones kobe wore but lets totally leave the grill unpronounced!"
Screenshot_20221101-160139_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20221101-160124_eBay.jpg

"oh hey guys lets fix the tongue and lace loops this time around so they look more like the ones kobe wore but lets totally leave the grill unpronounced!"
Screenshot_20221101-160139_eBay.jpg

Screenshot_20221101-160124_eBay.jpg
It's been my experience as a collector that when a shoe company retors a shoe , especially when it's been released a just a few years prior . They keep messing with it to make it distinct from the last. Hence why u see it made so poorly. Remembercwhen they ****ed up the air force max b and made them out of foam material lol

only in for the silver ones now lol

i still have my all black retros but not sure if they are still wearable and still have my dull yellows aka sunshines from last retro.

my og whites have cracked and fell apart but ill wait til they finally retro those properly.

Back
Top Bottom