Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
So Glow in the Park CW is an Eastbay exclusive? Interesting, was hoping to pick up this CW on discount but now im curious if they will last long enough until exclusion is lifted.

I also haven't found a store to try these on in person yet, safe to assume half size down works? Did this with Harden vol 1 and they are perfect

SMH. Just copped the GITP knowing I already just got my first ID in, and another ID coming in next week smh.

I like these jawns too much on the court that I havent even considered the Curry 4's, havent even thought about switching to my Hardens or Jordan XX8's as of late.

SMH. Just copped the GITP knowing I already just got my first ID in, and another ID coming in next week smh.

I like these jawns too much on the court that I havent even considered the Curry 4's, havent even thought about switching to my Hardens or Jordan XX8's as of late.
How is the traction?

Do y'all like the 4's or the 2's more performance wise?
Looking for good traction and a great fit. Thanks

2 for traction, even on fit but 2s aren't as snug on the ankle area
Damn I really like the 4's too. Wish they had a pair with continental rubber. Wonder if the GITP or prime knit will have a different rubber compound giving it better traction? Hmmm lol

Damn I really like the 4's too. Wish they had a pair with continental rubber. Wonder if the GITP or prime knit will have a different rubber compound giving it better traction? Hmmm lol
Try it out since 30% off. Translucent tends to be tacky sometimes.

Need help deciding on 2nd pair
Oreos
agm (5).png

Mr Freeze (Jordan 4 Kaws inspired)
agm (6).png

Just bought the dame time ones and decided to cop the Glow in the Park ones too. Damn it. Going to have to return one, probably the Dame Times

How is the traction?

It's not the best, that I can admit. My 24 hour has been quite dusty as of late so I have had to wipe more frequently but it's held its own for me. When the court has been cleaned, they have a nice smooth grip, not a BITE but a nice smooth stop. I also play in a college for a league on Saturdays so that court is cleaner and there they have a nice BITE but then again its probably because the court is clean clean.

My offensive game is alot of shift/stepback so grip for me is important and my stepback plants have all been sufficient even on the dusty dusty floor. I've posted some vids here showcasing it. In Game, i have not slippped or lost my footing at all.

There IS way better traction out there, but with everything else going for the Dame 4 from what I feel on my foot, its just worth all the monies for me.

I have the hyperdunk 2017 low in a sz 11. You guys think 10.5 for these? I have long narrow feet. Thanks!

It's not the best, that I can admit. My 24 hour has been quite dusty as of late so I have had to wipe more frequently but it's held its own for me. When the court has been cleaned, they have a nice smooth grip, not a BITE but a nice smooth stop. I also play in a college for a league on Saturdays so that court is cleaner and there they have a nice BITE but then again its probably because the court is clean clean.

My offensive game is alot of shift/stepback so grip for me is important and my stepback plants have all been sufficient even on the dusty dusty floor. I've posted some vids here showcasing it. In Game, i have not slippped or lost my footing at all.

There IS way better traction out there, but with everything else going for the Dame 4 from what I feel on my foot, its just worth all the monies for me.
Thanks for the in-depth response. Traction is very important to me. If a shoe doesn’t make me feel fast or confident in my moves, I stir away from the shoe. Might have to try the D Rose 8, cuz impact protection is also important time me. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom