Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
Exactly. I have the Dame 3s, and the traction on those are decent. It's kind a weird traction. It's not sticky, but I don't slide around either. To hear people say Dame 4 traction is even worse than the Dame 3s is making me hesitant to shell out money for Dame 4s.

I mean let's be honest here, if Dame can play with them at the NBA level I doubt it's all that bad.

Yeah, he plays on pristine courts but he's also moving a lot faster and putting a lot more torque on his shoes than any of us.

I mean let's be honest here, if Dame can play with them at the NBA level I doubt it's all that bad.

Yeah, he plays on pristine courts but he's also moving a lot faster and putting a lot more torque on his shoes than any of us.

Right, but it's not like it's only 1 review that says traction is not great. Multiple reviews say the same thing :\

The 31’s traction was horrible and NBA player played in them. Pristine courts do make a huge difference.

24327124_401118646975227_740852433739055104_n.jpg

Traction is definitely not great. It’s sub par to par. Don’t understand why they didn’t make the traction better. Everything else about the shoe is amazing. Been playing in the shoes for 2 months daily and when the court is dust, get ready to wipe after ever 1 to 2 plays.

There isn't a term for it yet as it relates to performance basketball shoes, but it's basically consumerism 101.

They rarely give us a shoe that's perfect in every way. They have to leave us dissatisfied in some way so we'll keep coming back for more and be interested in the next one. That's usually why when it comes to extended signature lines, there's something memorable (whether good or bad) about every model. "This one had the best traction, this one had the best fit, this one looked the best" and so on.

The only two that I considered perfect from my experience were the Nike Zoom BB and the Adidas Supernatural Creator. Nothing I could point to and say "I wish this part was better." The XX9 would be up there if the Zoom lasted longer.

Anyone know if that grey pair is a real knit or just an overlay on the same stuff mesh as the other pairs? Looking for something a little softer

Back
Top Bottom