Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
The Dollas popped up on the Australian adidas store today, two colourways

https://www.adidas.com.au/dame-d.o.l.l.a.-shoes/DB1073.html

These basketball shoes are designed for Lillard's game on and off the court. A lightweight textile-blend upper offers breathability, while Bounce provides energised comfort as you let defenders know it's Dame Time. His signature details finish the sleek look.
  • Bounce cushioning provides enhanced comfort and flexibility
  • Textile upper for lightweight comfort and breathability
  • Webbing lace for a casual look
  • Signature Dame details
  • Rubber outsole with enhanced traction pattern for grip
  • Main materials: Textile upper / Textile lining / Rubber outsole

Assuming these are the LS equivalent of the Dame 4s, can't imagine enough lockdown or containment in them for serious hoops

20180207105441_original.jpg

20180207105440_original.jpg

BTW, I'm positive the red Bape x Dame 4 is gonna be a surprise drop during all-star break.

Edit; nevermind, just gonna be at the 747 event

trying to get dame dolla but ADC AU won't ship to the states, anyone knows anywhere else who carries these? they were supposed to drop today on ADC but i haven't seen anything yet, too early? thanks in advance!

Bape collab now on Saturday instead of Sunday. It is only right to be on Saturday because it’ll be Sad-urday when we strike out lol

These are the only things I care about next week but I’m not feeling confident if that stock number tweet is right

Aside from the Bape talk, I'm really enjoying playing in these.

Right now, I either play on a clean court or a rubber-floor court at an elementary school gym. They grip the rubber court well, better than the KD8 and Crazy Explosive low. I'm still not 100% comfortable on the hardwood because I can feel those ridges underfoot every now and then, but I have no issue playing hard in them.

Love the transition, fit, support and comfort. The Bounce isn't bad either, it's just a little difficult to describe it. I can't really think of anything to compare it to. So far it's probably my favorite Lillard to play in, but I skipped the 3.

So the Dollas are basically the Harden LS where it's more lifestyle but you can still hoop in them.

Did Harden ever wear the LS in games?

So the Dollas are basically the Harden LS where it's more lifestyle but you can still hoop in them.

Did Harden ever wear the LS in games?

Silly me I thought they were running shoes, I thought he was really going the "Lifestyle" way with his branding.

Back
Top Bottom