Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
024F6EE3-0D15-47A2-A921-F66D36EEC0F0.jpeg
Just got the GITP via mail. Gonna put these bad boys to the test today. I went a half size down and they still have some toe space, but they fit pretty snug widthwise.

Need that splatter pattern on more pairs.

594BB924-4733-4DF8-98E0-652839F31C39.jpeg
If you live near an adidas outlet, check their 40% off sale. My local outlet had the Dame 4 home colorway for $42 after discount, plus a few Harden models for the low as well.

Consider your lucky. The adidas outlets are always horrible around me. They had the white/scarlet Harden's for 79.99, no discount for them. No other basketshoe worth getting....ever!

594BB924-4733-4DF8-98E0-652839F31C39.jpeg
If you live near an adidas outlet, check their 40% off sale. My local outlet had the Dame 4 home colorway for $42 after discount, plus a few Harden models for the low as well.

Damn knew I should have went to Milpitas, Vacaville only had these which surprised me.
2770A624-3ECE-4AC1-A745-CE904B5FFE91.jpeg
The “Dame” Alphabounce for 40% off.

Adidas outlets here suck too.

They had Hardens for full price with 20% off once in a while.

Then they'd have store-wide 40% off but anything boost is excluded including NMDs no one even wants.

:smh:

^ I went to Great Mall adidas last night they didn't have many pairs left of the Dame 4 Homes. Their shelves are pretty small so I imagine not a lot unless they keep more in the back? They seem to have more red upper with white toe cap Hardens than my last visit so maybe they do keep them in the back. Saw size 13 or 14 Static Dame 3/Harden Pioneer. 2 large sizes of the grayish blue harden LS. More generic bball shoes.
You'll find better things at Marshals in the same mall.

^ I went to Great Mall adidas last night they didn't have many pairs left of the Dame 4 Homes. Their shelves are pretty small so I imagine not a lot unless they keep more in the back? They seem to have more red upper with white toe cap Hardens than my last visit so maybe they do keep them in the back. Saw size 13 or 14 Static Dame 3/Harden Pioneer. 2 large sizes of the grayish blue harden LS. More generic bball shoes.
You'll find better things at Marshals in the same mall.
Wack. What bout the Nike Store?

Red Kobe AD low but they're $120
Black and White Lebron 14 low, $70 red tag
Grey Jordan 31
That's all that stood out to me

Last edited:
Dames and Hardens at those prices are no-brainers. The two Adidas outlets near me only had the white/red Hardens for $80. Other random NMD's and EQT's, but no Dames, Roses or Explosives.

One of them had racks of Reigning Champ jackets and hoodies on heavy discount though. I guess no one buys that stuff at retail, which is like $200+.

Consider your lucky. The adidas outlets are always horrible around me. They had the white/scarlet Harden's for 79.99, no discount for them. No other basketshoe worth getting....ever!

The Adidas outlets in the Bay are no different, the basketball selection is limited and rarely has anything noteworthy. The only other steal I can recall finding was the 2nd wht/blk/red Dame 2 colorway for $35.
It seems like most of us are in the same boat, the exception being the outlet where the legendary Sole Brothers vlog at.

Those are pretty crazy. Leaked very early too, feel like late fall ‘17 we saw those

Black ones hitting for me.. Although if I can get the green ones too then cool.

Not a fan of the red ones but i think they're F&F?

Regardless, the past 4 or so months playing in these puppies has just been awesome.

Back
Top Bottom