Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 91 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.2%

• Total voters
Amateur hour at Adidas. I was at the 747 event yesterday and after standing in line forever to enter the raffles they never told you if you took an L or not.. they would just send random text messages throughout the night if you won. I kept asking the ppl working there what time the raffles would close and when they'd be letting us know if we won or not and none of the employees knew anything about the process. We went to the shoe pickup area and the guy said he could scan our wristbands to tell us if we had won or not, so he scanned mine and said I didn't hit on anything. After the 2 hour drive home I receive a text saying I won one of the shoes I entered. I said F that I'm not going back. I enjoyed the event, they had good music, food, I got to see Swaggy P, Snoop, Chris Brown, The Game, Fat Joe and Kyle Lowry, which was all awesome. But the way they executed the raffles was terrible.
i entered all the good raffles and didnt get any text messages

4 browser windows still splashing. 6 down for the count.

Looks like it's Hu NMD's next for me. At least I grabbed a pair of the Yeezy moonboots yesterday. Lucky me...

OOS.PNG

Made it through!!! Onto us.bape.com

Alright fellas, it's been fun splashing with ya'll.

Just came back to my computer, and most of my sessions got through and all says Sold Out. It's a wrap for me.

:emoji_v:

Finally got through on the black but there was an error saying it had trouble loading the sizes. I'm done.

Shame but expected. These sneakers are stinking in regular colors but the ones that actually have an interesting color ways would be limited stuff. I wish they'd make some non limited/ bape dames other sneakers like these.

Ok I got through to the same sold out. But figure I toggle back and forth between the Greene and black. Low and behind random sizes would get released for like a few seconds. I stress of refreshing I kept toggling. Finally carted (not my size) but check out was a b****. After like 30+ alternate CC card tries and PayPal finally got through. Next time even if u get through, if there are diff colors just toggle since those sizes get released after people can’t checkout etc...

Attachments

• 6197B0B1-4FE2-4173-897A-D89746B20F5B.jpeg
    6197B0B1-4FE2-4173-897A-D89746B20F5B.jpeg
    110.8 KB · Views: 59
Back
Top Bottom