Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 91 93.8%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.2%

• Total voters
Got the green and black pair yesterday at 747 these are so nice in person

F910128A-8B50-49E2-AF65-5AAEBEAF076E.jpeg
These are nice but the CW definitely makes these sneakers IMO. I think the Dame 4 aren't that good looking but with these colors and looks they make them look way better. I wish these were a regular cw without all the bape limited stuff because the regular cw aren't doing it for me.

Stopped by the store to see if they had some shoes for my homies baby and saw these and 3’s sitting. Doubled up in 3’s and asked my oldest if he wanted a pair and he chose these. The look on my face. Being 43 I thought I relayed what Jordan’s meant to me but these kids. He likes what he likes. I actually think these look nice though
FB9ECA3F-46AC-41F1-BFE1-23AB723CBE5E.jpeg

Stopped by the store to see if they had some shoes for my homies baby and saw these and 3’s sitting. Doubled up in 3’s and asked my oldest if he wanted a pair and he chose these. The look on my face. Being 43 I thought I relayed what Jordan’s meant to me but these kids. He likes what he likes. I actually think these look nice though
FB9ECA3F-46AC-41F1-BFE1-23AB723CBE5E.jpeg

Nice. What store?

I woke up at 6 AM running on 2 hours of sleep to catch a L this morning :frown:

Are these true to size? I want to purchase off GOAT but I’m not sure what size to go with.

Yep. Nobody around. They had like 3 pairs sitting on display. And 3’s.

Wow. Did they only have the green pair?

Also, as a Laker fan I can't help but laugh at the bet that you have in your signature. Looks like you'd be able to buy a couple more sneakers soon. WCF by 2019.... bahahah :emoji_laughing: We'd be lucky if we go over .500.

Man I'm envious of ya'll - would've been nice to be able to just walk into the store and pick up a pair. Even if I was about that "pay resale" life, I wouldn't pay resale for a pair of sneakers I'm going to play ball in.

yeah you should be good. heard release got shut down so they should have more pairs. dang it I fell asleep and missed the raffle

Word got in for group c at 12, hope they have the blacks.

Guess I'll try to go then. Hopefully my coworker is able to cover for me at work for a couple hours. If not I gotta take the chance going down there and hope the pager doesn't go off. Already gotta leave work soon to pick up those foams lol

Im group C at 12 too...ill be the dude in scrubs lol

Edit: coworker said he can cover for me :D...dude is clutch!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom