Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
EB69BBEC-06E6-43EB-8FE6-BF8B38689E5B.jpeg
AF82E732-AFF0-44D7-94A0-35B91B1B75A8.jpeg
ABDC7F76-3CF4-4FD7-9636-812EC23BF140.jpeg
F7A92E47-D729-4C1A-A0CB-8B0708593C5E.jpeg

Gonna try them out this week. Once again I hated the looks, but the turn was a smooth 180. I can see myself with 5-6 pairs. And I love the price point.

I would get a dark pair - the materials on the white around the ankle will get nasty dirty quick.

Dame 2 had the best bounce for me, so I'm intrigued that the 5s sound similar. Still don't like the aesthetics of the 5s. Will consider getting a pair on steep discount since they sound like good performers.

Just depends on the colorway. People's champ and simple, clean patterns look fine to me. It's a model where it really is easy to make it attractive or horrid depending on the color choices.

Glad to hear they're good performers. At least Adidas bball is doing something right with Dame and Harden having solid performers. I wish they'd expand Dame's apparel line though.

Just depends on the colorway. People's champ and simple, clean patterns look fine to me. It's a model where it really is easy to make it attractive or horrid depending on the color choices.

Glad to hear they're good performers. At least Adidas bball is doing something right with Dame and Harden having solid performers. I wish they'd expand Dame's apparel line though.

I wish they did that with all the signature athletes on the Adidas roster. They have a few pieces as we know but damn it’s next to none.

I would get a dark pair - the materials on the white around the ankle will get nasty dirty quick.

It would definitely be annoying having to wear sterile gloves prior to wearing the white colorways indeed. :lol:

Sucks that the all star colorways are PE’s this year. :smh:

I wish they did that with all the signature athletes on the Adidas roster. They have a few pieces as we know but damn it’s next to none.

No joke. It was maybe 1-2 years ago, they had a bunch of apparel for Dame on the Adidas site. My sense of fashion sucks, but I have a few Dame tees that are my go-to for going out. Great quality, comfortable and clean designs.

Hopefully, they roll some stuff out with the new shoe release.

Held these in person for the first time today. I was thoroughly impressed. I’ve been playing in the Harden V.2 for a few months and quickly fell out of love with them; I have a feeling I’m going to like the Dame 5 infinitely more.

Can’t wait for the Suga Gee’s. They remind me of the Adidas Kobe ASG:

ipad_fd4b0614fd1aa867abb168833c4a58b6532f880caa674.jpg

Aqua is also my wife’s favorite color, so hopefully she won’t complain too much when I purchase yet another pair this year. :lol:

Held these in person for the first time today. I was thoroughly impressed. I’ve been playing in the Harden V.2 for a few months and quickly fell out of love with them; I have a feeling I’m going to like the Dame 5 infinitely more.

Can’t wait for the Suga Gee’s. They remind me of the Adidas Kobe ASG:

ipad_fd4b0614fd1aa867abb168833c4a58b6532f880caa674.jpg

Aqua is also my wife’s favorite color, so hopefully she won’t complain too much when I purchase yet another pair this year. :lol:
I thought the same thing. Initially hated the looks of them as did pretty much everyone else but in person I felt much different. I was kind of marvelling at them all of a sudden in my hand. Green is hands down my favorite color so those Suga Gee's are basically a must must cop.

70E3332F-023A-4887-BB2D-883D0CFB803D.jpeg

Stockx bid of $80 was accepted. Not a fan of the marbled outsole that adidas is infatuated with for whatever reason, but love how these feel on foot. Gonna hoop in these and check back in with some thoughts

Back
Top Bottom