Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
5s (excluding Suga Gee) are 25% off on ADC right now.

i wonder how low prices are gonna drop if they’re 25% off already. I don’t like the design, but if they’re easily available below $70 i might consider them. The Dame 3s ended up being available for that price in half a year

THESE ARE FIRE

the-sneakers-worn-by-damian-lillard-of-the-portland-trail-blazers-picture-id1077949344

Sizing on these is wonky. Just tried on a half size down from my usual size (in other brands) as I find adidas kicks run big and these still had room in the toe box. Smh. Didn’t try on a full size down.

JS”

same with the marquee boosts. adidas and sizing issues, name a more iconic duo

Lol! Makes zero sense to me. I get you have to try sneakers on (difficult for some who don’t have all the stores in their area, so I feel for such ones) but the sizing is just all over the map.

JS”

d5.png

April 26th, Dame is Black Panther in the Avengers collab. Which is kinda weird since Black Panther is dead.
also coming in kids sizes.

d5.png

April 26th, Dame is Black Panther in the Avengers collab. Which is kinda weird since Black Panther is dead.
also coming in kids sizes.

You do know the remaining Avengers undo the Snap right? I can't wait to see how this is gonna look. Sounds really cool!!!

Supposedly the Dame 6s - although design wise they seem a lot more in line with Harden's line.

Supposedly the Dame 6s - although design wise they seem a lot more in line with Harden's line.

Wow, those are nice. The silhouette design looks perfect for adding Boost, but if that truly is the Dame 6, then we know it's not gonna feature Boost :rolleyes

Seen the 6 in person and it's incredible.

What about them did you like or that caught your attention? This is such a departure from the 5/8 height of the more recent Dames. I’m still holding out judgement but am interested to hear what you liked about them.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom