Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 88 93.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.4%

• Total voters
Saw online that 6,000 pairs of Dame 5s were bought from Adidas's website the day after game 5. Bananas. I was definitely one of them.

I was one of that total too. Just got the Adidas shipping email. Can't wait to see these in person.

Last edited:
Saw nearly a full size run of the black red purple color way at an outlet today, and adidas outlets are 50% off this weekend. $57 for em.

I went through Orange yesterday. Saw the leftovers of the Dame 5's. Mostly 7.5, 8 and 13+.

Mildly disappointed they didn't have my size, but I don't really like that colorway. I did get a pair of Ultraboost ST's as a late bday present. Actually had some solid deals with the 50% off.

091BC6A5-1A0B-4BC1-8C42-419BE876B915.jpeg

Never thought this would be the colorway I’d choose, but I do like the way they look in person.

Is the 50% still valid today? I went to the outlet this Saturday but long line inside and couple ppl waiting out the door so I left.

Is the 50% still valid today? I went to the outlet this Saturday but long line inside and couple ppl waiting out the door so I left.

I would’ve at least gone in to see what I wasn’t going to buy. :lol:

Edit - 50% off was only that day.

I would’ve at least gone in to see what I wasn’t going to buy. :lol:

Edit - 50% off was only that day.

That's like every other weekend when I go lol. If Great Mall adidas had the all white and bred Harden V3 then I didn't miss much. Unless they got some Dame 5 for the sale.

That's like every other weekend when I go lol. If Great Mall adidas had the all white and bred Harden V3 then I didn't miss much. Unless they got some Dame 5 for the sale.

If Milpitas had any 5s, it would be this pair, in size 7.5, 13, and 14.
F2316D49-44F1-49D9-8FE9-3CB392E0347D.jpeg

Honestly most of the colourways I really like.. Probably except for the yellow one. Good price also which is good and bad for me.

Black and gold will be on my feet soon

These came in yesterday at work (I ship all my items to work, as that way, no worries about porch pirates). I gotta say, they are really nice!! First pair of Adidas with Bounce and this is nice. A little firm but put weight on my heel and you can feel it squish. And I am really liking this color!! The mint green really pops!

IMG_20190430_200150.jpg

As for sizing, I went TTS, and I'm glad I did. The little pads around the ankle kinda push your foot forward a tad. There would have been NO WAY I could wear .5 down. I like some wiggle room in my shoes and TTS fits the bill. Overall, not too shabby for $65 shipped!

Ran in the 5s last night. Loved these out the box. I was not a fan of the 4s(mainly the cushion set up for me.)

These are going to take the place of the Harden Vol. 2s in the rotation.

These came in yesterday at work (I ship all my items to work, as that way, no worries about porch pirates). I gotta say, they are really nice!! First pair of Adidas with Bounce and this is nice. A little firm but put weight on my heel and you can feel it squish. And I am really liking this color!! The mint green really pops!

IMG_20190430_200150.jpg

As for sizing, I went TTS, and I'm glad I did. The little pads around the ankle kinda push your foot forward a tad. There would have been NO WAY I could wear .5 down. I like some wiggle room in my shoes and TTS fits the bill. Overall, not too shabby for $65 shipped!

Dope colorway! These feel super comfortable lacing them up with the inside padding but man- the toebox is just a bit too long. bothers me on my first step if playing ball. maybe i just need to double up on socks.

1st run in these today. Legit all-around performers. Really fun to play in. Not sure how anyone is going tts, I went half down and still have a little wiggle room but everyone’s feet are different. Definitely happy with these. Wrote a little more in the ‘performance/ rotation’ thread. Big fan of these and Dame $. Good work Adidas.
551592A2-D7FC-4A7A-997D-7659798B6D15.jpeg AD1BCC50-A0C9-41E0-AB03-12326B802397.jpeg

Just got these today. I have not played in them yet, but I tried them on and walked around the house. Glad that I went tts. I really like the pull tab with Wakanda Forever on the heel. They are really sexy. Can't wait to try them on court.
IMG_0552.jpg IMG_0553.jpg

Back
Top Bottom