Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 88 93.6%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.4%

• Total voters
Same code lol
Capture+_2019-04-24-14-55-12.png

Ah damn, was hoping they still had Dame 4s available. Would've tried to cop if there was $50 off

Pulled on peoples champ $71.05 shipped... I’ve been eyeing the black cny (asia exclusive) on eBay but it would’ve come out to over 2x as much so **** that :lol:

Don't have a pair of 5s yet, are they still half a size down?
I'm torn about which colorway to get, should I go conservative with the all black, or wild out with the yellow pair?
I'm only getting one colorway of this model.

1/2 size down for sure

I heard (from Bryan aka Duke4005 that half down, your toes are at the end with no room? I can't wear my sneakers like that. Gotta have that wiggle room for my toes or my feet go numb. Shame the code is only till tonight or I'd have run out tomorrow (day off) and tried a pair on quick.

Maybe if you have wide feet you can go TTS but these fit like the hardens and marquee boosts for me. Went 1/2 size down in all of them and still have a finger width of space

Maybe if you have wide feet you can go TTS but these fit like the hardens and marquee boosts for me. Went 1/2 size down in all of them and still have a finger width of space

They fit like the Marquee? Then I'm glad I went tts. I tried the Marquee on at my local Adidas outlet and they ran small for me. The 11 I was at the end (and yes, I am an 11 per the Braddock device). I think I'll be fine. Worst case, I'll exchange them for a 10.5 if the space is too great. Couldn't pass up the green for $65 shipped!!!

such a dope promotion by adidas- 50$ off on a new signature shoe is unheard of, incredible deal. it's basically 40% off.

Copped both tts and 1/2 size down and will see which one fits best.

These are super comfortable as far as how your foot feels in the shoe with the padding around the foot/ankle on the interior from what i remember

such a dope promotion by adidas- 50$ off on a new signature shoe is unheard of, incredible deal. it's basically 40% off.

Copped both tts and 1/2 size down and will see which one fits best.

These are super comfortable as far as how your foot feels in the shoe with the padding around the foot/ankle on the interior from what i remember
What colorways?

I heard (from Bryan aka Duke4005 that half down, your toes are at the end with no room? I can't wear my sneakers like that. Gotta have that wiggle room for my toes or my feet go numb. Shame the code is only till tonight or I'd have run out tomorrow (day off) and tried a pair on quick.

And the mesh toe box is super soft so even if you are at the end, or close, it might not be too uncomfortable.

And the mesh toe box is super soft so even if you are at the end, or close, it might not be too uncomfortable.

Thanks for the heads up Bryan. I went TTS with mine .only going to wear casually though I may shoot around in them (but no games).

had to cop. Got the white and reds. tried these on in store and went half a size down for me. Going to use for hoop.

Got the graffiti looking CW. Looking forward to trying these out as Bounce is more suitable for me in basketball shoes than Boost is.

Back
Top Bottom