Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
Screenshot_20200516_143804.jpg
Screenshot_20200516_143747.jpg

1595080026733.jpeg

these are heading straight to the sales racks just like the cp3.xii

I’ve been trying to get all the sneakers in the Dame line each yr but I just can’t waste my $ on these. Had to pass on the 3s bc they were uncomfortable, and 5s bc the colorways were awful. These are just too plain and generic looking from that pic

I'll grab a pair (none of those cw above) when they are on sale with added code.

Last edited:
They kind of just remind me of last years Dames. Especially with the writing kinda looks like that same hecklers theme. His shoes are usually up there with anyone in terms of performance so they are always worth a look.

Even if you add a size, Adidas took away the 15% off promo, which is B/S. Had my size in my cart, was using a GC, but showed as invalid. Chatted with a rep who confirmed it was still valid and would just forward my issue to their team... Go to checkout and size was gone. A f'n mess.

Even if you add a size, Adidas took away the 15% off promo, which is B/S. Had my size in my cart, was using a GC, but showed as invalid. Chatted with a rep who confirmed it was still valid and would just forward my issue to their team... Go to checkout and size was gone. A f'n mess.
200.gif

If it helps anyone at all, Footlocker has 25% off and I ended up grabbing the Stone Cold pair, which is the actual pair I wanted being a life long WWE fan. They are $80, but with the 25% off, it comes to $60 before taxes, so it is the same as Adidas right now, but only that colorway. Hope this helps any others as it turned out to actually be a nice W for me IMO.

Back
Top Bottom