Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
Dame 7 Blazers 🔥

1603112032902.png

1603112125248.png

1603112135704.png

1603112145309.png

1603112152044.png

Those shots look good. I don't get the "wires" putting to the back heel, can't be anything performance related.

Why does the thread title still say Dame 4?

ADC removed the discount restriction.

Looks like the mismatched Visionary are releasing November 20, per DSG

Last edited:
ADC removed the discount restriction.

Looks like the mismatched Visionary are releasing November 20, per DSG

Thanks for the heads up. Been checking every couple of days to see if the discount restriction was still in effect. Now I can order a pair. :smile: Wish the mismatched visionary pair were available now. The more I see pics of the Blazers colorway, the more I want a pair. Just a nicely executed colorway.

Same size as the 6. Didn't have any problems/hotspot putting them on. The back looks bulky but doesn't feel like it. Like the silhouette of the 6 more. The tongue is softer, feels nice. Like that the heel cushion is higher than the front, good impact protection. Lightstrike is never amazing, did find it best on the Harden 4. Traction is good on try on.
Thought the tpu on the back of the midsole is rigid but it's just (cheap) plastic, part of it is glued to the midsole you can pull it off the midsole :smh:
Nothing great about these just wait when they're $50. I like the synthetic on blue Ric Flair should've used it on all pairs.
IMG_20201107_101904.jpg
IMG_20201107_101915.jpg

Last edited:
Same size as the 6. Didn't have any problems/hotspot putting them on. The back looks bulky but doesn't feel like it. Like the silhouette of the 6 more. The tongue is softer, feels nice. Like that the heel cushion is higher than the front, good impact protection. Lightstrike is never amazing, did find it best on the Harden 4. Traction is good on try on.
Thought the tpu on the back of the midsole is rigid but it's just (cheap) plastic, part of it is glued to the midsole you can pull it off the midsole :smh:
Nothing great about these just wait when they're $50. I like the synthetic on blue Ric Flair should've used it on all pairs.
IMG_20201107_101904.jpg
IMG_20201107_101915.jpg

nice summation. I got a pair of the highlighter greens this week. They are better than the 6s in a lot of ways. They aren’t special, so I will happily return and wait to get them when they are ~$60 (aka the next time Dame goes for 50 in a game around Christmas).

I'm feeling this one more then the blue Flair one. I'll probably get these unless they are super rare. I feel the same way about this silhouette as I always do about the Dames. They are solid. Not bad but nothing great. I always end up with them cause they end up hitting a great price point. I have every pair but the 3 in the collection.

I will say the 4s are one of my favorite shoes to wear. Not necessarily my favorite design wise but they worked really really well for me on foot.

Dame 7 Blazers 🔥

1603112032902.png

1603112125248.png

1603112135704.png

1603112145309.png

1603112152044.png
So every OTHER damn city gets limited drops for their respective players ie Kobe/Lebron LA ONLY releases, but PORTLAND can't get the damn TRAILBLAZERS colorway?! Just like Oregon (you know where Nike WORLD Headquarters and where Nike STARTED) NOT getting limited Nikes makes NO damn sense!

Why does adidas release like 40 colorways of every sig nowadays? They are all the same exact blocking with just different colors. Wish they'd work a little harder on the creativity of them.

Why does adidas release like 40 colorways of every sig nowadays? They are all the same exact blocking with just different colors. Wish they'd work a little harder on the creativity of them.
Don't forget the multitude of monochromatic colors too.

Back
Top Bottom