Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
Jad41.jpg

I had to pull these gems out for a spin.

Jad7r.jpg

These (although Adidas pulled a punk move and didn't release them in the USA or evan at least in PORTLAND, OREGON) and the 2K21's are the illest Dame 7s! Seriously though how do you have a TRAILBLAZERS shoe and NOT release them in PORTLAND, OREGON?!

Adidas just turned the on switch on their Dame 7 stock. Most colors have plenty of sizes after having almost none earlier in the day.

Save25 for 25%.

Dame (1468 votes) is currently like 11 votes behind Lebron (1479) on this. I don't know how this can even be. Sure Dame fans and people who just hate Lebron are just voting regardless of the shoe. But given how dead this thread typically is, it's just hard to believe the numbers, even on a random ig poll, would be anywhere near this :lol:

Real late to the party but gettin ready to finally pull the trigger on a pair of 7’s (pink EXTPLY and/or the Space Jam)….if I’m a 11 in a Kobe/Kyrie, should I stick with that or size down? I’d say I’m not a wide footer.
Main reason I ask is because I tried the DRose11 and the awful sizing on those has me shook lol thanks in advance

Adidas sizing is really wonky. I have normal feet and I tried on my TTS (Nikes and other brands) and while they fit, they seemed a bit big. I would probably go with .5 down. That’s just my experience though. Not sure if you’ll be wearing casually or hooping in them. For reference I had on thicker stance socks when I tried them on.

JS”

Back
Top Bottom