Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
Why does adidas release like 40 colorways of every sig nowadays? They are all the same exact blocking with just different colors. Wish they'd work a little harder on the creativity of them.

well, they got ride of miadidas, so they have to give us all the colors now. 🤷🏻‍♂️

dropped on adidas

1608328277898.png

I'm on the fence about getting the cream colored ones that come out on New Years. I want the red ones but they don't seem to be dropping stateside. And I remember people in here saying they were nothing special anyway.

For those that have these, is the sole as narrow in the midsole area as it looks?

1609372235814.png

Like how much of the blue tread would actually touch the floor in the middle part there?

I went half size down and my the comfort is better than a lot of Nike basketball items I’ve tried.

I’m starting to realize why Pay all this money for Nike Retros that aren’t comfortable (some are the exception this year) when I can pay way less, be comfortable and save some money.

I bought the christmas today and I have the Ric flair colorway coming in.

509DE3BD-D50E-47AF-8851-706EBE916822.jpeg
6BE21EB1-DAE4-4620-980F-DE33C741D8DF.jpeg

fit wider in the forefoot, traction is about the same, dame has softer cushioning but don feels slightly quicker. If you have a wide foot go dame, otherwise really close.
I have a pair of the Don 2s. I really like them. Just wish the cushioning was closer to the 1.

Might have to give the 7 a spin.

At my daughters volleyball tournament. They played against each other and it was not fun - so I wore the “ Day of the Dead”.
AF2698F4-95F1-4B15-8389-0ED5B7483D76.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom