Official Adidas Dame Thread - Dame 4 in stores now.

Should This become the Official Adidas Dame Thread?

• Yes

Votes: 89 93.7%
  • No

Votes: 6 6.3%

• Total voters
VERY similar shoes
B20E518D-C37D-41BA-AD65-B88790397E46.jpeg

Which ones do you like more?

I haven’t bought a pair of Dame’s in years. I have a couple pairs of 2’s, had three pairs of 3’s but sold them because they made my feet hurt when balking in them.

I looked at the other models but never got’em.

This is still my favorite pair and colorway of Dame’s.

1640749819706.jpeg

1640749905704.jpeg

vettez06 vettez06 these are really similar to the 2 actually. A little better traction.

So far I like the cushion and traction better on the Melo but the fit better on the dame.

Adidas started allowing discount codes on the 8s. Between a code and finding a gift card from last Xmas that I forgot I had, I was able to grab a pair of the launch colorway for $40. Hope they are good.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say for those interested like mentioned before the 8 is very similar to the 2. In my opinion I would call the 8s the 2s and the 2s the 2.5s. Reason being the 2s feel more of a premium shoe. the 2s had that knitted/mesh upper with the techfit bootie. The 8s replaced that with a textile upper and a tongue instead of a bootie. 8s have a much cleaner aesthetic. Bounce pro (8s) is firmer than the bounce(2s) still the same thickness of cushion just a firmer ride.

Super underrated - adidas “fell off” in the public but the trae, harden 6, dame 8 are all nice.

Last edited:
Super underrated - adidas “fell off” in the public but the trae, harden 5, and dame 8 are all nice.

I’m glad. Markdowns come quicker and the real ones get to eat. All three you mentioned have been great. May circle back for the Dame’s today. That tech man made my feet feel like they were in clouds.

Jad7g1.jpg

Adidas Dame 7 Tennis Ball/Grinch, major pop and major sleeper! 💯

I see the thread title still has NOT even been updated for multiple years. Since the op is MIA is there another way to get this done? I mean we have threads getting updated constantly for bum players. 🤔

I can give someone else shared access to the thread title and topic post, provided they can commit to keeping both updated.

I have yet to even see a pair in my size to try on. I’ve probably only seen them in a local store 2-3 times and I’m will to bet they were all returns because they only that specific size available

Back
Top Bottom